Requests & Ideas - page 197

mladen:
faat The second line (the gray one) is the "regular" SSA (the recalculating one - it was placed there simply to be able to see the difference between the non-repainting one (end-pointed) and the "regular" version of SSA). If a difference between those 2 values was to be made, that would make it a recalculating indicator (since one of those 2 values recalculates) . Is that what you have on mind?

Dear Mladen

Yes, I understand that.

But just want to have a histogram view for the indicator, so want to see if you could help or not?

Lots of great thanks.

Faat

mrtools:
Fire0520, this would be the colored bars or candles all i have is the ex4 from what i can remember its something about cci crossing zero the sensitivity is based on the higher the sensitivity then the higher the cci period.

Thanks very much, Mr.tools!

faat:
Dear Mladen

Yes, I understand that.

But just want to have a histogram view for the indicator, so want to see if you could help or not?

Lots of great thanks.

Faat

Then just one more question : which one should be the "primary" one? The end-pointed one (the line that changes colors) or the regular SSA (the gray line with default color settings)?

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a similar indicator bands on the picture.

I think it is an average with upper and lower bands but I do not find such an indicator.

Can you help me?

Is it possible to get the average color?

Good trade at all

Files:
10xt6ib.jpg  158 kb

gafet:
Hello everyone,

I am looking for a similar indicator bands on the picture.

I think it is an average with upper and lower bands but I do not find such an indicator.

Can you help me?

Is it possible to get the average color?

Good trade at all

gafet

Did you try some moving average (the built in moving average that allows you to set levels) with levels set to nn points?

mladen:
gafet Did you try some moving average (the built in moving average that allows you to set levels) with levels set to nn points?

It's ok mladen, I have similar with envelopes and all averages with color mode.

Thanks for your help

mladen:
Made some changes in the iindicator Changes are reflecting how the indicator counts which bars should be recalculated. Since it is a multi symbol indicator it must check all the symbols used in the calculation and see which symbol has most bars changed and recalculate that number of bars. That way it ensures that all the necessary bars are recalculated in respect to changes on any of the symbols used in calculation. The easiest way to see what does it do is to place it on some time frame that you haven't used for some time and see how it changes values without you having to do anything

Hi Mladen,

I hope you have been well and are prospering from the market.

Would it be possible to create a MTF version of Smoothed FX correlator 1.01? I would like to place multiple instances of the indicator on the same chart.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to review my request.

-spotforex

spotforex:
Hi Mladen,

I hope you have been well and are prospering from the market.

Would it be possible to create a MTF version of Smoothed FX correlator 1.01? I would like to place multiple instances of the indicator on the same chart.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to review my request.

-spotforex

spotforex

Here is a multi time frame version of FX correlator indicator

mladen:
Here is a multi time frame version for now It is not the one you posted, but I think it will do (values are the same as the one you posted, since the parameters are set to be the same) One observation though. It is not a tick volume indicator but a signal line of an Ergodic tvi indicator (tvi itself lacks the final 5 period smoothing) Also, original Blau ergodic tvi is calculated as 32,5,5 periods, but I kept the default parameters from the one you posted

Hi Mladen, can you add a signal line or average line like you do with some of the indicators, plus the usual alerts, etc. Thanks!

rayphua:
Hi Mladen, can you add a signal line or average line like you do with some of the indicators, plus the usual alerts, etc. Thanks!

rayphua

Here you go

Signal line added as well as alerts on a signal to tvi value crosses