Indicators: RSI divergence candles

RSI divergence candles:

RSI divergence candles

RSI divergence candles

Author: Mladen Rakic 

RSI divergence candles
RSI divergence candles
  • www.mql5.com
This idea I found on the net. It was originally made by someone using "RicardoSantos" user name on one other trading platform forum. I liked the idea and the indicator is ported as is (there is no further...

Hi, I found this indicator very useful in technical analysis (direction changes of candle's shadow is the signal)

but i have to work with mql4 platform, Could you convert to mq4?

thanks,

Could someone explain a bit more about this Indicator? Thanks!!

it shows a dynamic behavior of people in the market, 

when it goes DOWN too much, it means that people are SELLING less than real price, you should buy

when it goes UP too much ,  it means that people are BUYING higher than real price, you should sell

That's a common explanation for RSI and oscillators in general , which is totally relative to your SETUP.
What I want to know is how this Indicator works.

It combines a fast and a slow RSI. Both values are smoothed by an SMA. The smoothed slow RSI value forms the opening of each candle, the smoothed fast one the closing. The candle wicks are max resp. min of both values (here not smoothed). Color is green when fast RSI is above slow RSI, red when below, gray if equal.

lippmaje:
It combines a fast and a slow RSI. Both value are smoothed by an SMA. The smoothed slow RSI value forms the opening of each candle, the fast the closing. The candle wicks are max resp. min of both values. Color is green when fast RSI is above slow RSI, else red.
Thanks!!! I'll save it within the code!

Lucas Tavares:
Thanks!!! I'll save it within the code!
Ok. Divergence here means difference between the two RSIs.

What do the candle shadows mean in this case and how could they turn into buy or sell signals?
Reason: