Elite indicators :) - page 497

mladen:
and these two : Multi symbols wpr and multy symbols rsi made mtf
[attach=config]141484[/attach]

thank you very much mladen

mladen

Thank you, you need an easy one every now and then!

Ray

mladen:
Ray I think this should do it

Flat and point of entry MA

Anyone have or seen this indi in action. If not can someone make it?

This indi looks to show flat areas as well as points of entry.

These are two Moving Average's with variable types (SMA, EMA, SMMA, LWMA), and binding to the price of (O, C, L, H, MD, TP, WGHC), crossed with a volatility indicator of ATR. In the input parameters passed the 'threshold' - the distance between the MA in pips, dropping below which the plot will be fletovym. But not only this parameter affects the sensitivity. For older FFs can be sent in the course of the multiplier APR. The same indicator can be used to search for points of entry or confirmation of entry at the intersection of the two MA. In a fully customizable display appearance. The graph can be due to unload option off rendering of MA, then the graph you will see only fletovye sites.

Files:
flegma2.jpg  74 kb
flegma2_b.jpg  77 kb
flegma2_c.jpg  70 kb
flegma2_d.jpg  94 kb

StepMa

Hi, Mladen the original name indicator its : StepMa v7. If you caan ,please make the arrows wen color change.Thanks

Files:
stepma_v7.mq4  6 kb

Just out of curiosity, one silly question : why adding arrows on the same place where indicator already changes color? Isn't that duplicating the same thing?

plostina:
Hi, Mladen the original name indicator its : StepMa v7. If you caan ,please make the arrows wen color change.Thanks

Marsicd

Hello Mladen,

Could you please make it so that the color of the histogram changes when it crosses over the zero line?

Thank you,

Daniel

mladen:
derfel Here you go

Daniel

Here you go. I can not color it on slope change too (not enough drawing buffers for that) but only on zero cross (like on the example picture)

dakiki:
Hello Mladen,

Could you please make it so that the color of the histogram changes when it crosses over the zero line?

Thank you,

Daniel
Files:
macdrsi.gif  33 kb

StepMa-reply

Hi, Mladen,my suggestion was like that

Files:
stepma2.gif  29 kb

plostina

Here you go

Arrows are going to be visible when you set the color mode to 2 (that is the mode when the line of the step ma is changing color). Otherwise they are not going to be shown on chart

plostina:
Hi, Mladen,my suggestion was like that
Files:

MARSICD 1.03.mq4

Hello Mladen,

Could you please make it so that the middle level of the MARSICD lines (where the two lines cross) corresponds to the 0 line level of the histogram. So both parts of the indicator are aligned and not one on top of the other. Otherwise this indicator takes up a lot of space.

Thank you very much,

Daniel

Reason: