Metatrader 5 versions of indicators ... - page 38

Sixer:
mladen,

pls. consider my request for the "fourier_extrapolator_of price" indicator for MT5 in post #330 as realized.
I have changed the
- past bars from "300" to "500" and
- how many bars shift back from "30" to "0"

Sixer
It entirely depends on how many past bars you want to use as a sample and how many future bars you want to be "predicted" - there is no "universal" setting

mladen,

Ref. post# 371:
I have found the indicator which was used for the "forexmarshallstrend" indi. No activity necessary from your side.

Sixer
Files:
Comparison.gif  47 kb

Sixer:
mladen,

Ref. post# 371:
I have found the indicator which was used for the "forexmarshallstrend" indi. No activity necessary from your side.

Sixer

Hi Sixer,

I saw a component called bbands stop v1 that works similar and have sources in mt5 and mt4 and it draw over the candles,
however I found a modified version that plots the graphics at the bottom with this type of signaling,
but it's only for MT4. (bbands stop bar.mq4)

in mt4 I found a v3 version... that draw in candles and in the bottom (histogram version)

sounds good..

I liked the "histogram" , but It's only for mt4  ;-(

baraozemo:

in mt4 I found a v3 version... that draw in candles and in the bottom (histogram version)

sounds good..

I liked the "histogram" , but It's only for mt4  ;-(

I think that there is already mt5 version, but will check (it should not be too difficult to make new one even if there is no mt5 version yet)

mladen:
I think that there is already mt5 version, but will check (it should not be too difficult to make new one even if there is no mt5 version yet)
I cannot find the mt5 histo version..  lol
I think that it doesn't exist at all

baraozemo,

you should compare the signals with an "QQE" histogram indicator as shown in my comparison.gif.

Sixer

Sixer:

baraozemo,

you should compare the signals with an "QQE" histogram indicator as shown in my comparison.gif.

Sixer

Sixer,

the "comparision.gif" is very low resolution, impossible to see "QQE" name inside.. lol

now you told me and I know the "name" 

baraozemo:

Sixer,

the "comparision.gif" is very low resolution, impossible to see "QQE" name inside.. lol

now you told me and I know the "name" 

Here is the QQE (not histogram) for MT4 e MT5,

I think that Mladen could change the MT5 version to histogram..  

bar green = when the indicator line blue cross up and
red bar = when line blue cross down..  ;-)

the QQE (not histogram) version for MT5

the MT4 QQE histo sample version...

Files:

Thanks for MT5 version - the signals are promising.

Not sure if the histo-version would be better ...

Sixer

Files:
Reason: