Composite Fractal Behavior and its aplications - page 30

Willhelm Friedrich:
I tried to put the CFB indicator on my chart but couldn't see the actual indicator even though it compiled and was showing the correct data in the window.  I tried everything, including switching to a different computer. I thought I was going insane. 

Turns out it's a bug in build 1090.  The fix is changing the code and recompiling it as Mladen explains here:  https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/170914#comment_5642504
You have to apply the usual fix for build 1090 : SetIndexStyle(nnn,DRAW_LINE) for each buffer that should be drawn as a line (in the init() function)

can we have adaptive atr-adx such as the one on trading view, if you can please google it it will be the first result , as the link is not showing here

for mt4... thanks

The forum

CodeBase

mladen,

Is there a MTF CFB that shows a change in color when the slope is positive or a histogram with signal line version? 

In addition, the indicator alerts when the slope turns positive or the histogram is above the signal line?

thanks,
jim

I was wondering whether it would be at all possible to add cfb to this TDFI indicator. I appreciate all the work that has already been done on this amazing indicator. It already does a very good job of staying out of choppy markets but can be a little slow to get into a trend. The addition of a cfb short limit and long limit could improve this aspect significantly, if the trader selects for it to move quickly when CFB is trending but slower when CFB is not trending.

Thanks,

Coops

<ex4 file removed>

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

QQE and gann hilo detailed

Sergey Golubev, 2021.09.03 09:56

QQE Arrow - indicator for MetaTrader 5

Based on the code QQE [v02] and QQE multi-timeframe [v02] - indicator for the current timeframe, added two arrow buffers 'BUY' and 'SELL' - displayed when there is an intersection between 'Fast RSI MA' and 'Slow RSI MA'

Reason: