Composite Fractal Behavior and its aplications - page 23

This is a regular rsx channel with the added price options and using cfb for the rsx length. All the other rsx versions I had done was using smoothing for rsx, which I didn't realize at the time was causing lag. , hopefully this one is better.

Upgraded dynamic zone CFB (made user friendly) : dynamic_zone_cfb__mtf_2.mq4

mladen:
Upgraded dynamic zone CFB (made user friendly) : dynamic_zone_cfb__mtf_2.mq4

How to use the indicator?

PascalD:
How to use the indicator?

PascalD

When the CFB value is above the upper dynamic zone level. it means that there is valid trend. When the CFB value is below the lower dynamic zone, it means that there is no valid trend yet. In between, it is the "gray zone" (undefined trend or lack of trend)

mladen:

PascalD

When the CFB value is above the upper dynamic zone level. it means that there is valid trend. When the CFB value is below the lower dynamic zone, it means that there is no valid trend yet. In between, it is the "gray zone" (undefined trend or lack of trend)

Thanks for the explanation

Negrescence:
I've been sifting through the threads and found mention of a "CFB adaptive T3 CCi nrp_mtf", but there is just no finding this indicator. I have found an indicator that seems to be similarcfb_adabtive_cci.mq4. Perhaps someone can direct me otherwise but I've already consulted Google on the matter, so it will be hard pressed to find me in error.:D

Hi Negrescence, couldn't find it in Google either but found it in my files, anyway made it compatible with new mt4 builds.

kiko12:
Hi, could you please update cfb adaptive adx. thanks, Kiko

Kiko

Here you go : Cfb adaptive adx 1.01 nmc.mq4

mrtools:
Hello Boxter, Did a cfb adaptive cci, also did a smoothed version.

These are corrected versions of indicators :

Cfb adabtive CCI 2.mq4

Cfb adabtive smoothed CCI 2.mq4

This is an upgraded version of cfb adaptive cci (the smoothed version) with some options that did not exist in the previous version and with slope change colors : Cfb adabtive smoothed CCI 2.1.mq4

mladen:

PascalD

Dearest MLADEN,

with a lot of excuses,indicator is not acting as described or as expected ,may be i am missing some thing.

regards

Files:
eurgbpm15.png  40 kb
Reason: