Composite Fractal Behavior and its aplications - page 24

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

with a lot of excuses,indicator is not acting as described or as expected ,may be i am missing some thing.

regards

mntiwana

The indicator does not take into account pips at all : it depends exclusively on data, nothing to do with pips

mladen:

mntiwana

The indicator does not take into account pips at all : it depends exclusively on data, nothing to do with pips

Dearest MLADEN,

what exact we count as data,if ticks or what else ...... if all sort of cfb indicators calculating like this,i am so far away understanding the exact though i reads your description post that you refer from jurik.

regards

mrtools:

Hi Boxter,

Have you tried the version that is using smoothed Polychromatic Momentum? If not its in Elite section.

Top one is cfb qqe bottom pcm qqe

Dearest MRTOOLS,

reference to an old post, in the said picture which indi you used for dual TF bars,lower tf bars are visible in higher tf bars,6 four hour bars are inside one daily bar .

regards

Files:

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

what exact we count as data,if ticks or what else ...... if all sort of cfb indicators calculating like this,i am so far away understanding the exact though i reads your description post that you refer from jurik.

regards

mntiwana

Data is the price in the case of that cfb, and cfb depends exclusively on brokers prices

mladen:

mntiwana

Data is the price in the case of that cfb, and cfb depends exclusively on brokers prices

Dearest MLADEN,

so if there is a difference in price and pips when pip is a lowest unit of price value.....so how we can differentiate price data and pips when price move north/south in lowest price values/unit as pips,here i am confused again,sorry.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MRTOOLS,

reference to an old post, in the said picture which indi you used for dual TF bars,lower tf bars are visible in higher tf bars,6 four hour bars are inside one daily bar .

regards

Mntiwana, it's custom candles, posting this version.

custom_candles_-_any_time_frame_nmc.mq4

mrtools:

Mntiwana, it's custom candles, posting this version.

custom_candles_-_any_time_frame_nmc.mq4

Dearest MRTOOLS,

so much thanks for the early reply with desired indicator,your greatness,

regards

candles are forming by open close range by default ,if it is possible a option with those might form with total low and high as pointed in picture..

regards

Files:
eurgbpm1_1.png  28 kb

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

so if there is a difference in price and pips when pip is a lowest unit of price value.....so how we can differentiate price data and pips when price move north/south in lowest price values/unit as pips,here i am confused again,sorry.

regards

mntiwana

The CB indicator does not make a difference if it is calculating pips, $ or anything else. That is why no adjustments need to be done with it. It will calculate whatever value is given to it as data source. No need to make any adjustment if the broker is 4 or 5 digit broker since the CFB indicator does not depend on that

mladen:

mntiwana

The CB indicator does not make a difference if it is calculating pips, $ or anything else. That is why no adjustments need to be done with it. It will calculate whatever value is given to it as data source. No need to make any adjustment if the broker is 4 or 5 digit broker since the CFB indicator does not depend on that

Dearest MLADEN,

i admit,i am really a dull student, at one point you said " it depends exclusively on data" and then you explained "Data is the price in the case of that cfb, and cfb depends exclusively on brokers prices" then you explained " It will calculate whatever value is given to it as data source" so in this case i might be consider how prices moves up and down,cfb indicator should move accordingly.thanks

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

i admit,i am really a dull student, at one point you said " it depends exclusively on data" and then you explained "Data is the price in the case of that cfb, and cfb depends exclusively on brokers prices" then you explained " It will calculate whatever value is given to it as data source" so in this case i might be consider how prices moves up and down,cfb indicator should move accordingly.thanks

regards

mntiwana

What I am trying to tell is the following : it does not matter if the broker is 4 or 5 digit broker. The similar way as moving average "does not care" if it is 4 or 5 digit data (or nnn digits fr the matter of fact), CFB too "does not care for that. It will use the data it is supplied and it does not matter what precision of that data is (it is not like some versions of step indicators that do depend on pips and points)

I hope this clarifies the CFB a bit more

Reason: