Bad signals/service reporting

I'm wondering, why so many users subscribe to this expensive SCAM GBP/YPY signal 1135? I subscribed, thinking it must be a nice signal with so many subscribers, and this individual(s) nearly blew up my account. Thanks, I reduced lots more than a half of what they recommended, I'm still alive.

Well, I don't know, what's the point. For me this is a total SCAM!.

If anybody like this one can sell signals at RAS, than I soon will sell mine for, let's say..hmmm. $500 (not that I have any idea of trading, but this doesn't seem to count a lot on the RAS site). Seems the more expensive a signal is, the more subscribers it gets.

Or, did I miss something?

Christoph

As I see - it was 2 losing trades:

-297 pips (3285.76 dollars loss);

-298 pips (3296.83 dollars loss).

It is for lot multiplier = 1.

Those 2 trades were opened in 9 of September and closed today.

I am using this signal as the clone (buyer) since Sunday only so I did not have those 2 lossing trades.

About this ID ...

GBPJPY is very risky to trade.

And max active trades = 6 with max Lot size = 1.

If we estimate that the buyer needs at least 1,000 dollar deposit to use 0.1 lot size ...

And buyer needs at least 10,000 dollars to trade by 1 lot size. In case of 6 active trades of 1 lot size - it is 60,000 dollars minimum in deposit with lot multiplier = 1.

Not everybody can invest 60,000 dollars to the broker ...

Min Lot size is 0.05.

So, if in case of lot multiplier = 0.2:

min lot size will be 0.01

max lot size will be 0.2.

And in this case those 2 losing trades will be:

-297 pips (657.15 dollars loss);

-298 pips (659 dollars loss).

And minimum initial deposit will not be 60,000 as for lot multiplier = 1.

With lot multiplier = 0.2 it may be 2,000x6=12,000 as a minimum initial deposit.

----------

By the way - I created the clone for lot miltiplier = 1 yesterday.

In my experience the more expensive ones perform the worst.

Some of these guys must think everyone has millions to blow on this stuff so they can ask abit more and it's ok to blow away the last months profits. Too bad too, that signal did ok for a while but these last 4 trades(2 open and 2 closed would be perfect trades if reversed) have blown most confidence I had in this signal.

And some people give us a hard time when we ask for signal providers with real accounts so at least we know they have some skin in the game.

spencer36:
In my experience the more expensive ones perform the worst.

I am very sorry to hear that you have a big loss but how can we trust your experience while it makes you (only) nearly blow up you account ?

spencer36:
...And some people give us a hard time when we ask for signal providers with real accounts so at least we know they have some skin in the game.

Many vendors are using real accounts. But from what I see - real account for vendor is not a guarantee that vendor will trade well and buyers will not have loss.

I have many example ... do not want to advertise sorry.

So, what is the difference between losing real and losing demo? No differences. Only the feeling that the vendor is losing the money together with his buyers ...

And vendors who are trading on real accounts - they are not advertising here on this section and it is very strange ...

Just 1 or 2 well-known sucessful vendors are posting here and having the threads in this section but they also do not telling that their accounts are real money accounts.

So general stats are the following: vendors who are trading with real accounts - they are not telling about it to this public section to everybody ... why? no idea sorry.

Seems the buyers need to ask more info from the vendors.

Bill FX:
I am very sorry to hear that you have a big loss but how can we trust your experience while it makes you (only) nearly blow up you account ?

You confuse me with the original poster. I didn't nearly blow up my account, thanks for playing

P.S. You should take everyone's word here with a grain of salt(minus a few of course), and also read threads carefully and respond to appropriate parties.

All I said is that I have lost some confidence in this signal, that is all.

Do I believe it is a scam? No way, the track record is good, but my own personal MM doesn't/can't allow 600+ pips DD(Yes, I count it as 600 as there were 2 trades taken at same point, and by RAS counts, he would have received credit for these pips if they went the other way)

newdigital:
As I see - it was 2 losing trades:

-297 pips (3285.76 dollars loss);

-298 pips (3296.83 dollars loss).

It is for lot multiplier = 1.

Those 2 trades were opened in 9 of September and closed today.

I am using this signal as the clone (buyer) since Sunday only so I did not have those 2 lossing trades.

About this ID ...

GBPJPY is very risky to trade.

And max active trades = 6 with max Lot size = 1.

If we estimate that the buyer needs at least 1,000 dollar deposit to use 0.1 lot size ...

And buyer needs at least 10,000 dollars to trade by 1 lot size. In case of 6 active trades of 1 lot size - it is 60,000 dollars minimum in deposit with lot multiplier = 1.

Not everybody can invest 60,000 dollars to the broker ...

Min Lot size is 0.05.

So, if in case of lot multiplier = 0.2:

min lot size will be 0.01

max lot size will be 0.2.

And in this case those 2 losing trades will be:

-297 pips (657.15 dollars loss);

-298 pips (659 dollars loss).

And minimum initial deposit will not be 60,000 as for lot multiplier = 1.

With lot multiplier = 0.2 it may be 2,000x6=12,000 as a minimum initial deposit.

----------

By the way - I created the clone for lot miltiplier = 1 yesterday.

How can you be that cynical? . 1 lot per 10,000 means exactly that! No matter how many trades are active. That's how the other HONEST vendors describe their signal.

For me this site and this forum is DEAD! You will be posted at Forex peace army as what you are.

A BUNCH OF SCAMMERS!

Why cynical?

I just explained to you how I am calculating my initial

deposit size for trading ...

Not for 1135 especially because I am not affiliated with it.

If I am planning to trade by 0.1 lot size (by any system) so, if I will open 1 trade per Metatrader - I will deposit 1,000 to the broker. Of course, I am trading with reasonable stoploss and so on. Not this signal. Any manual system.

No matter how many trades are active.

really?

Try to deposit 10,000 demo and open 10 orders by 1 lot size and keep them opened simultaniously without closing.

And you will see.

Because 1 pip (4-digit) = 1 dollar in case of 0.1 lot size for EURUSD.

1 pips (4-digit) = 10 dollars in case of 1 lot size.

100 pips stop loss (4_digit pips) for EURUSD = 1,000 dollars.

If open 10 orders by lot size=1 for EURUSD for example, and if all of them were losing by 100 pips (4-digit pips) so it will be 10,000 dollars exactly.

May be we need to write the manual or open the thread about how to select initial deposit size.

Initial deposit depends on how many active trades are having the vendor and his max lot size. Stop loss existing/non-existing is also important but it is the other story.

I think - we need to open the thread about how to select initial deposit size based on stats.

I made an experiment right now:

I opened 5 trades by lot size = 1.

And those 5 active trades were closed simultaniously with 5 pips loss (4-digit pips), or 54 pip sloss (5-digit pips as for Alpari UK).

So, I lost 5 pips (4-digit pips) for each trade and total loss was 285 dollars.

-----------

In case we do not know the vendor, and we are not sure which system he is using - we should calculate our possible initial deposit size and lot multiplier. And our buyers' initial deposit size will depend on max active trades and max lot size. Theoretically as the beginning.

If we speak with the vendor, and if we know his stop loss value, and if he will tell to us about how many trades he is going to open simultaniously with his max lot size - we can correct our possible initial deposit size value.

If the vendor will tell something more about his system (martingale, hedge, old classical system) so we can correct our possible initial deposit value one more time.

And only in this case we can calculate and decide: our initial deposit is big enough to trade this sygnal with this lot multiplier, or not.

After that - go to live support and ask for automatic buyer (clone) just to be sure that everything will be fine with his sygnal with your broker.

Also may be good to ask the vendor: he is using demo or live. Just to lose or to win together with him for example.

That is simple procedure before subscribing.

Totally Fucked Up

Any fool can see the graph and tell when to enter long and when to enter short. You entered long at the top of the graph and to compound the misery, you held on till the graph reversed and you entered short at the end of the slide.

Man, i have never seen a ****** like you. It is quite obvious that you made up your performance for the last two months just to get enough subscription.

I suggest you learn from TriggerFX how to trade or just packup and fuck off. RAS is not the place for you.

Totally agree with you albatriq. I hope this ****** won't get paid any one cent more, and get kicked outta here!

Reason: