Bad signals/service reporting - page 21

Vendor argumenst

New Digital,

Can you tell me why I get admonsihed fopr commenting on this thread. I mentioned nothing about my signals( which sucked) which is why I no longer promoted them.

If this was private how come it was in public. I understand IGOR is respected and he said he exposes scammers. My question is why is leeb "respected" he admitted to the scam You essentially said I should be quite because they are respected. I can understand IGHOR but I havent defrauded anyone I didnt profit off of someone elses work I treid to make a signal it didnt work and no one was hurt by it except me and my pride.

How can you repremand me and not comment on leeb at all. Is it because he is "respected" by who

Conartists are successful because they are " respected" and that respect gains trust

Bernie Maddof was respected before he was caught as well.

What leeb did was farud and he admited it Bernie was sorry as well. Would leeb still be sorry if it was still going well and he had not been outed. what about his other signals did he devlop them.

Give me a break This was not me going after a vendor. which I do as well when systems are not followed like forex oracle leaving trades open for days his system said "asia only".

I dont beleive I did anything wrong this " converstion" thread that was between 2 respected members seemd more about IGOR pointing out the scam and leeb defending it.

I am sure I will get kicked off this forum now and so be it if that is what happens and you will delete this but new digital you are wrong you shoudl be repremanding leeb for hios actions not mine for commenting. I didnt defraud anyone.

Hi calstar,

You understood my previous post wrong.

I just wanted to stop the battle.

I replied because of the following 2 reasons:

1. Those talking between iGoR and leeb should be done by PM, not in public. You know that on RAS - everybody can be a vendor to use any EA.

So, it is what leeb did I have no idea which EA he used and who the owner of this EA and so on ...

2. About your words:

"Please someone stop this insanity. Contact RAS

Tell them:

You will get our business there are lots of people who want to follow legitamate signals that are ranked honestly".

This "someone" is me, right?

I should contant RAS and ask them?

I do not like when many members are against one person acting just because this 1 person did mistake and apologized. I do not like when all the members are making such as a campaign against one man ... because of what?! Your comparing leeb with Bernie Maddof is not good at all: in case of Bernie Maddof - I think - his clients were reported (to police I think), in case of leeb - no clients (he had ... may be 1 or 2 who did not complained) ... and leeb used someone's EA for RAS ... the owner of this EA complained to RAS? If not so what we are talking about?!

I will keep this thread for weekend opened but I will delete it anyway. Because it was talking between 2 persons only on this thread and I do not think that we all should participate in this "celebration"

I am sure I will get kicked off this forum now ...

What for?

We are just talking ...

I just stopped the battle on this section and it is all that I did.

If you can see some my posts on this section so - some my posts were more critical especially for RAS service so should I bann myself for few weeks because of that? read my words on this post starting from "You know that ..." ... it was praise for RAS? So, should I ban myself after that for few weeks?

I will delete this thread tomorrow.

Hi Leeb,

SHAME ON YOU SHAME ON YOU....did you really think you would get away with your plan on the long term ?!?!...

You are the 2nd person now that I catch here on RAS on buying a commercial EA and then placing the signals that this EA makes on rentasignal (that is like taking a song from the rolling stones or the beatles and sing it over and taking all the credits and the money for it !!)

You have bought your EA for $299.00 and you are asking 168$ every month!! for the signals that this EA generates. You call yourself a system develloper. I see you as an absolute scammer.

You said that you did not like the tone of my previous mail. Well I really feel that I should even spit you in the face.

On top of that you join a competion with the EA of someone else ?!...don't you have any scruples at all ?!?!...are you so desperate on not finding a system that you could devellop yourself ?!?!...

Friendly regards...iGoR (always at your service to expose scammers)

newdigital:
...................... 1. Those talking between iGoR and leeb should be done by PM, not in public. ................

No I did not need to solve this with PM's. Because if I would have done this through PM's then Leeb would not have felt the presure of all the people reading this topic and would never have stopped what he was doing.

I want people to know that when I start to look in their system or trading or setups that they better can make sure that they work correctly or that I will bite myself like a pibull in what they do untill I will expose their scamming business (which I have done now already many times over the years because sometimes the administrators don't really care, remember people like steinitz).

But forget about it now. The problem is solved and the errorrs and mistakes were recognized and adminited and appoligies were made and accepted.

Regards...iGoR

In this RAS signal https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180653 I said to the seller that his signals are from a commercial EA (forex morning trade).

He said immediatly YES. So people know that and he is not taking credit for those signals and also the rules for that system are publicly on the internet.

Leeb did not want to admit that he was using the signals from a commercial system. On the contrary he said I was a liar and if I could give proof of my accusations. At some point called me even an idiot.

If he would have said from the very beginning that he was using the signals from an other commercial EA but would have continued in selling his signals then I would have still informed the owners of that EA so that they could take contact with RAS to stop placing those signals on RAS. Because the rules from that EA are not public. They are the INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY of the devellopers of that EA.

I have a strong feeling ND that you don't have any problems with the fact that some scammers use the intellectual propertys of other serious people or devellopers.

You should add a rule to your rules because RAS is not connected to forex-tsd anymore: If someone comes to you as administator and can give proof to you that some RAS seller is selling intellectual property from other people that you will close down the topic here on forex-tsd immedialty unless the seller is admiting publicly that he is indeed using the signals of a commercial EA that is not his property. Or that he can proof that he is not selling the intellectual property from someone else.

You need to give the advantage to the people who see or want to expose the scammers and not the advantage to the scammers.

What you do now with your rules is that scammers can just continue in doing their business and all the accusations need to be made through PM's and if they and RAS just do not want to listen they can just continue with there scamming business and can use forex-tsd to make publicity for their scamming business ?!....I really don't understand this. This is smelling a lot like you are protecting RAS.

Regards...iGoR

This is smelling a lot like you are protecting RAS.

protecting RAS?

Did you see this option? :

or/and

- report about it to the police of the country.

if the person feels that he was scammed so what will he do? Will he make 20 or 100 posts on the forum, or he will try those options (police as the last choice)? if someone scammed me for 5,000 or 10,000 dollars so sorry ... I will not make 20 posts on the forum explaining to the members about 'how bad this guy' It is money related issue you understand.

I am not protecting anyone/anything. I am just trying to put everything according to the order so the people should know what they will do for any situation they may have.

If someone comes to you as administator and can give proof to you that some RAS seller is selling intellectual property from other people that you will close down the topic here on forex-tsd immedialty

Yes, it is good proposal.

But not admninistrator will come. I am administrator. Anyone can send a message. And if the proof so

- I will close the topic until the situation will be fixed or "fixed"

- If the person is right (vendor is using someone's commercial property) so I will soft delete the thread.

- In some cases - I can report to RAS too for their consideration about to stop some signals using some other commercial EAs.

- By the way - this thread is good for that too https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179592

ND,

Have just been thinking, next time when I see someone that is selling intellectual commercial property of someone else I am not going to attack that RAS seller anymore or start a fight or make accusations just like you want. But I am not going to spend my time in sending 10PM's to that seller to convince him to be honest.

I am just going to post the link to that commercial EA and some links to myfxbook and mt4i links so that the people here on forex-tsd can follow the results on those publisher links and compare those results and positions with the signals that the RAS vendor is selling.

That way no fighting and trouble on your forum. But that way the credit will go to the right people and people here on forex-tsd will immedialty know what is going on without any fighting.

Friendly regards...iGoR

newdigital:

Yes, it is good proposal.

But not admninistrator will come. I am administrator. Anyone can send a message. And if the proof so

When I said that people would come to you as an administrator I did not mean that they need to be an administrator but that you are the administrator and that you have the power to take actions as an administrator.

Friendly regards...iGoR

So, finally we came to the following.

What can I do in the case if some vendor is using my EA/tool and I do not agree with it? Which kind of actions can I implement to stop this vendor or more? Which actions of the admins of the forum can I expect in this case?

read this post, item #1 of the post,

and this post.

What can I do if some member(s) attacked me personally and consistently in aggressive way forcing me to do something which I do not want or can not do? How to defend myself in such a situations happened in internet virtually?

read this post, item #2 of the post

No I did not need to solve this with PM's. Because if I would have done this through PM's then Leeb would not have felt the presure of all the people reading this topic ...

1. If one man is thinking that the other man is scammer so he is having few options to do:

- make a post in this thread (ONE OR TWO POSTS ONLY)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179592

or/and

- talking between the members by PM (private message) using this tsd PM options, or whetever they want to speak by any email message for example.

or/and

- report about it to RAS support (asking them to stop the signal of the vendor).

or/and

- report about it to RAS management (asking to them about same + more).

or/and

- report about it to the police of the country.

That's only options to do.

The other actions which are not listed above - will be considered as a trolling or flood, and the person will be banned.

2. Please, to all - keep any war of aggression inside your countries please and do not spread any aggression to International World.

If some member feels that he is/was under attack for many days or weeks or months, or by many posts - for some single bad case he did or said something for tsd forum related or just for someone's fun, and/or especially in real life for tsd forum related issues - please - do not keep silence. Report about those cases to admins of the forum using Contact Us form, or use same few options above. Those aggressive people came from their developed countries to International World only because they can not spread their aggression inside their country: police of their countries will not be agree with it. Besides, in most of the developed countries - the people are responsible about what they are talking in internet/blogs/forums legally and sometimes - immediately. So, because of that they are spreading their virtual war of aggression to International World which consists of developing countries as a majority.

Remember - we are united because we are different, and international laws should be first implemented comparing to local laws, and int'l laws are more strict concerning such the cases than any local laws. Do you think that scamming is bad, but those virtual attacks are nothing? Totally wrong. It is same bad case. Please, do not be shy and report (using few options above as your choice) about any attacks which were done against you in past or in the precent time and let those guys to be responsibile for what they are doing and talking in International World.

Reason: