Bad signals/service reporting - page 5

Janus..

I can see where the confusion would be in trigger fx..... here straight from your RAS description....

"100USD in a Micro, 1000 USD in a Mini account and 10 000USD in a standard account to trade 0.01 lots=lotsize factor 1 in RAS EA."

and

"July 10th: Equity Stop at 250 USD"

"Update August 13th: Equity Stop at 400USD" (thats 40,000 1 cent pips)

your description implies that you can use 100 usd to start and for 1 cent lots. but you have a 250 dollar equity dump. <---- you should reword it.... Yer current DD would've crapped out a sub who starts with your "100usd in a micro" before it even hits your equity dump!!!

I think yer trying to have a minimum ratio of 1000 equity per 1 cent lot traded. even your demo account trades that way....

tooo funny, gotta love math.

Guys,

thanks for trying to improve my system description.

I have just simplyfied it and all numbers are now for the reference account, which is a standard account with 10 000USD trading 0.01 lots.

Maybe that makes it easier.

The real problem is different from what i hear.

Many subscribers have taken a different approach and still are overleveraging trading systems, like TriggerFX.

After they figured out the real risk, they blame it on the system.

You can bust any account, if you overleverage, even with a conservative and profitable system.

Old rule says:

Even the best system is worthless, if used wrong.

Janus

Many traders in here and other private forums know my approach to trading and that i use an ultralow leverage.

I have not deviated from that rule in any of the RAS systems offered by Janus Trading.

Bill FX

May I correct you:

1. I'm no forex trader, I'm (actually used to be) a RAS subscriber.

2. If I was a forex trader, I had no need for RAS. I would rather sell my own signals there (given the quality of some "vendors" I actually could start right now. Maybe I'm already in and you don't know. After all, you won't even notice it. And if you did, due to my incompetency, you probably would be posting here louder than I do).

3. Though you have proofed to me to be able to copy and paste a disclaimer text (well done, thumbs up!), I don't know, what you mean. I was talking about RAS, not forex (look at the topic, please).

Having said that, my excuses for squeeking like a little girl, next time I'll try to squeek like a BIG one and talk LOUDER and (maybe you hear me better then)

chk56 you are crying again... ...

Do you rememeber this song:

It's my party (=my thread)

and I cry if I want to,

cry if I want to,

you would cry too,

if it happened to YOOUU...

etc.. I would have placed a crying smiley here (with tears and stuff), but I didn't find one. See? Another problem to be solved.

I was a victim of scam services and have lost much more money than you but I never crying like you :)

Then it's time to let it out! - Come on, tell me more, tell me more ... (don't know how the song goes on)

There's no justice in life and in RAS. I just watched Michael Jackson on TV on his last essay for the concert he would never perform. Now - isn't that sad? (here I would have placed a dancing smiley, but don't find that either.) Problems are growing bigger, and I'm sleepy. Think I will stop crying for today and go to bed (will continue tomorrow, though...)

What the heck?! - A RAS signal just invaded my PC! I thought I had unsuscribed ... @!?$1!!#! - Gotta leave and look what happened! - Later!

chk56. Grow up will you. We all took losses. Please don't let the door hit you on the way out. You keep saying your leaving yet you don't. Forex isn't for whiners who cant afford to lose the money they trade with. For you to say someone is a criminal for losing some of you money is just stupid. You agreed to this, it says its highly risky and there is a very good chance you might lose some or all of your money. Yet you clicked OK and agreed to that. I agree with Bill, FX is no place for you.

You started crying about a signal, filed a silly complaint on Peace Army that really made you look like a fool, then RAS crashes. Maybe you had something to with that?

chk56:
Then it's time to let it out! - Come on, tell me more, tell me more ... (don't know how the song goes on)

There's no justice in life and in RAS. I just watched Michael Jackson on TV on his last essay for the concert he would never perform. Now - isn't that sad? (here I would have placed a dancing smiley, but don't find that either.) Problems are growing bigger, and I'm sleepy. Think I will stop crying for today and go to bed (will continue tomorrow, though...)

What the heck?! - A RAS signal just invaded my PC! I thought I had unsuscribed ... @!?$1!!#! - Gotta leave and look what happened! - Later!

Mate,

You really need to chill. We all lost money, but we are not throughing tantrums here. I new the risks and I took it....thing is I can live with it, can you?

If not, then maybe forex is not for you. Yes I lost money, but in less than a day I made 1/3 of it back already. So move on or not, but please no more tantrums.

To this effect I have to agree with Todd, "Forex is not for whiners"

Now have yourself a GREAT and Profitable day

Man - I managed to extend this thread up to 6 pages!

Didn't know I was so mighty. Thank you all for posting.

Bye.

Reason: