Real account vendor wanted

Hi all Traders,

More and more vendors come in and out at RAS with very nice show off of their system but till now it's difficult to have a REAL vendor can make profits and safe ! because they trade at demo account and sell their signals so they earn REAL money but risk... nothing. Who take risk here is buyer only !

Buyer, why you are willing to take risk your self while vendor earn your hard money and lose nothing ?

As you know it's a quite difference result between demo and real account, so thought vendors should sell his signals on his REAL account. Only this way vendor can take risk with buyer if his signals fall.

Seller, if you serious with your trading so please sell your signals via REAL account.

Thought it's fair play.

We are waiting for you !

Good trading,

John

Dear Vendors,

If you are trading on real account now, please post your system here with the link to your live account statement, this way you may attract more and more buyer.

Thank you.

John

I agree Johnus!

Usable systems, with minimum risk are hard to find.

Some here show outstanding results only because they are using fake data feeds from obscure brokers that don't correlate with live trading feeds from known brokers.(Thank you NewDigital for the clones so we can get real idea on how signals really perform!)

Some here have 50+ ea's and simply clutter the search for good signals on RAS. And on and on

A signal seller that shows that they care, and manually, semi-automatically(or at least actively monitors) trades their systems with real pip gains(not just 1-5 pips) will gain loyal subscribers.

I'm sure there is plenty more to add, but this is a start

I'm working

Good day to you.

This web site is a Herculean Labor from the guys who built it, who maintain it, and patiently answer every question. It is a huge read.

I wish someone had done for me what has taken months to figure out. Take a look at RACE IS ON on the RAS thread a few lines down. Just read and understand, and get ready to GO.

JanusTrading:
Members,

it is absolutly a mood point of discussion, whether the trading signals for RAS systems are coming from Demo or Live accounts, since subscribers only receive a signal.

So it is absolut nonsense to ask for vendors using real accounts to generate signals, since it does not matter what account is used, but it far more depends on the right setup on the subscribers end.

If a subscriber does not understand that thesis, please refrain to trade RAS.

No it is not a 'moot' point of discussion, as folks with signals that are trading real $$ have a vested interest in their trading and not out to just get subscribers for the short term.

It does in fact matter what data feed they/you are using. I'm not going to get specific, but there are signals that are doing very well according to their own stats, but that is only because their data feed is not real. Period. Some demo data feeds are the same as real accounts, but some are not, and that skews the results. The most successful signal in RAS by dollars is nothing but a drain on real accounts because of the feed that is used.(Thanks again for the use of CLONE signals for a dose of reality)

If you don't understand why such a thread would be made, you should not interject yourself into this thread and tell the people here not to use RAS. Subscribers looking for specific criteria to mitigate risk don't need you to chastise them.

Does the signal have to come from a real account? Absolutely not, but it definitely lends a bit of stability/credence/reputation to the signal. Anybody can screw with a demo signal as I'm sure you are very aware.

JanusTrading:

So it is absolut nonsense to ask for vendors using real accounts to generate signals

Janus

Hi Janus,

Why vendors do not need using real accounts to generate signals ? He has no money to open a real account or he trades demo account better than real account ?

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think all the problems come from scalping sistems that need fast execution and little tp.

Intraday or long-to medium term systems should not have big problems. Anyway, is there not a RAS EA that send and place the vendor's signals automatically in the account buyer?

My Comment

Members,

it is absolutly a moot point of discussion, whether the trading signals for RAS systems are coming from Demo or Live accounts, since subscribers only receive a signal.

It is only important, how this signal is transfered into a subscriber account and this greatly depends on two main things:

1.Signal transfer time+latency time from subscriber PC to broker

2.Price and execution

So it is absolut nonsense to ask for vendors using real accounts to generate signals, since it does not matter what account is used, but it far more depends on the right setup on the subscribers end.

Even a system, which only performs well on a Demo account has a chance to produce similar results in live trading accounts of subscribers, since only execution price counts, nothing else.

That a subscriber might not be able to get the same execution and that certainly a dealing desk broker is execution different than a STP one is an old story, but makes no difference, on which account the vendors system trades.

Even, if a system is traded on a vendors live account, that would not guarantee profitable subscriber results.

If a subscriber does not understand that thesis, please refrain to trade RAS.

Here are my recommendations for my subscribers:

1.Use a STP broker only

2.Use a VPS with a very low latency time to your broker(<10ms)

3.Configure your MT4 for low RAM use(if you do not know "how", please do not trade live)

These trading conditions make it either possible or not possible to duplicate RAS trading signals 1:1.

That many system vendors try to sell bad(not profitable) systems is a total different story.

Janus

You got it all right!

Fellow Members,

sometimes it is necessary to "know", who is making what statement.

As you could have easily researched, i am a system vendor at RAS with several very successful systems, which are traded on live accounts too.

If you had further researched, you would know, that Janus Trading is the only trading system provider, who publishes real account results.

And you can believe me, we are on RAS since early March 2009 and have closed over 5000 trades.

Also we have at present a rather large and consistent number of subscribers in the RAS systems.

Therefore i can make a statement and i know the weaknesses of RAS EA, since day 1.

What you all are mixing up are the quality of the signal and the realiability of RAS EA to transmit a signal.

This is the key point and nothing else.

There are no special feeds, there are only feeds, which are working better with certain EA`s and it has been discussed many times, that scalping systems need a very close attention on the subscribers end.

I can prove, that it is possible to achieve in my RAS system 750, similar results in a subscribers live trading account.

This has nothing to do with the system, it has to do with the superior setup the subscriber(s) are using.

Latency time is what counts to transport/transmit the signal to the subscribers broker.

Signal delay time is and was the biggest weakness of RAS EA.

That certain signal vendors are offering systems, which are not suitable to trade via a remote system aka RAS EA is a question of Due Diligence and not Demo or Live accounts.

A subscriber can easily test the quality of the signal execution via RAS EA.

Clones are made for system vendors to test the dealy times and are not designed to trade in subscriber accounts, since you most likely double the delay time for trade signal execution.

As an example of a live accounts, you can check here:

ATC:

MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world

Janus

Do not get this wrong:

I would be very happy, if a system vendor can only offer a system, which is traded on a live account and has to prove this to the RAS owners.

But it would not change anything on the subscribers end, maybe add much more credibility in the signal seller.

Depending on the trading style of the vendor and the setup on the subscribers end results may be still worse on the subscriber account.

That is my only point!

Reason: