RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 48

Hi trade_like_a_rabbit,

Can you go to RAS website, help page and to support, and create the tickets?

In this way I can re-send this issue to the developers because they all are inside this kayako support.

=========================================

Hi hows the outcome?

Perhaps RAS should mandate developer to publish some standard info on how to have best setup for the signal.

Info like

- Recommended Broker, and account type, leverage etc.

- Recommended VPS. Which VPS is best to receive seller's signal and execute at buyer's broker hosted in VPS.

Could not find these info at RAS website as developer did not publish for some signal and its like a guessing game, or trial and error somehow. Can be costly and painful.

Lee

Info like

- Recommended Broker, and account type, leverage etc.

- Recommended VPS. Which VPS is best to receive seller's signal and execute at buyer's broker hosted in VPS.

Hi Lee,

If the vendor will tell it in RAS website so we all will believe in recommended leverage and so on?

It depends on who is recommending, right?

If some well-known vendor/member (well-known by his username) will recommend so we will believe.

We created this section on forex tsd forum for vendors and buyers. In this way the vendors are able to speak with the buyers and to receive the support from vendors.

Besides, every vendor can open 2 private promotional groups on the forum and discuss with his subscribers privately anything. Look at this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179168/page2

And many vendors are doing it.

Do you know who are top commercial vendors according to the number of subscribers? Who is having many commercial subscribers?

The vendors who opened the threads on this section and who are talking with the people openedly.

But if some vendor do not want to speak with people who will make money to him by the way of subscription - so I am sorry. This vendor will never receive many subscribers.

RAS service has nothing with it.

It depends on the vendors and how they understand their business.

Of course, there are some vendors who just want to try.

But I am sure: if they have more than 10 or 20 commercial subscribers so they will come here and open the thread on this section.

Because it if free to be a vendor.

Hi ND,

Signal account for ID 648 was InterbankFX standard. Now it is NordMarkets mini. Left portion of chart is OK. For right portion (after broker change), I estimate drawdowns are being shown 40 times greater (10 times for lots size and 4 times for account size).

I think the only solution is stopping ID 648 and starting another... is it right?

Thanks,

Jairo.

M1? Hours Live Trading PLEASE

I have 4 demos running, as suggested by RAS help, and all hit a 300.00 DD overnight for 3 days in a row.

Can we get info needed to shut down MT4, or do I need to read something I missed.

trade_like_a_rabbit:
Hello, I subscibed to "EuroCatchFX RAS-ID: 878" because of that impressive results. But what i see right now in my Account is exactly the opposite....

EuroCatchFX RAS-ID: 878?

I just checked: it is for elite members. But it is not my signals. Some other vendor is doing.

Besides it looks like scalping: 3 pips in profit, 4 pips in profit.

RAS service is having some limitation and time delay and it is impossible to use RAS service for scalping. Because the vendor may have +2 pips in profit but you as a buyer may have -2 pips in loss.

Irrespective of the results. But in case of scalping - the results may be "on the paper" only.

RAS EA can not work with scaliping systems/vendors/EAs.

Sorry but I checked now only.

Atlan:
I have 4 demos running, as suggested by RAS help, and all hit a 300.00 DD overnight for 3 days in a row. Can we get info needed to shut down MT4, or do I need to read something I missed.

It depends on the vendor. Some of them are trading in some particular hours manually, some of them can use timefilter (there is timefilter options in the RAS EA settings). You can ask them.

But as I know - most of them trading keeping computer opened at 24/5.

Jairo:
Hi ND,

Signal account for ID 648 was InterbankFX standard. Now it is NordMarkets mini. Left portion of chart is OK. For right portion (after broker change), I estimate drawdowns are being shown 40 times greater (10 times for lots size and 4 times for account size).

I think the only solution is stopping ID 648 and starting another... is it right?

Thanks,

Jairo.

I do not know ...

The equity is based on Alpari broker and trades from RAS website. It will be based on Alpari anyway (or IBFX standard account and so on). Because it is almost impossible for the developers to present the equity for any based brokers ... because the developers explained to me that it is too hard for the servers: too many signals updated/refreshing and equity is based on ticks.

Finding Signal Providers

Yevell replies. I watch MT closing trades and TP, yet, he says to close trades at a certain point.

Pip Picnic returned email.

Neil Langston has a new EA, and asked for replies, and I cannot find any contact.

Other than that, I can't get M1, etc. info on anyone else. Some really have plenty of info.

So, should there be a form to fill out to make sure we get the Periodicity and trading hours if live?

AND, for several days, the MT's were all hovering around 0, up and down, until I changed the Buyer Lots Multiplier IN THE EA to the settings on the Stats page.

Today

Intraday, Long Term, Pip Picnic and Martingale Free signals are all down, and appear to have the same pairs open. All have been way down, 300.00 two days in a row, but recovered to 700.00 on a 1,000.00 demo.

I really have looked everywhere to find them. And by the way, if you could, post an EA window set up for any one of these so I can make sure I got it, hopefully with the whole window.

This website really does make Alice in Wonderland's journey a walk in the park, if you are getting started.

Thing is, this really is the best website I have seen in over 10,000 web pages I have looked at closely.

newdigital:
EuroCatchFX RAS-ID: 878?

I just checked: it is for elite members. But it is not my signals. Some other vendor is doing.

Besides it looks like scalping: 3 pips in profit, 4 pips in profit.

RAS service is having some limitation and time delay and it is impossible to use RAS service for scalping. Because the vendor may have +2 pips in profit but you as a buyer may have -2 pips in loss.

Irrespective of the results. But in case of scalping - the results may be "on the paper" only.

RAS EA can not work with scaliping systems/vendors/EAs.

Sorry but I checked now only.

This is funny, i paid for EuroCatch, i used it and now i cannot access the Signal in "My signals" at rentasignal.com.

I got this message since today: "This signal is visible for forex-tsd elite members only". They may have changed it to "Elite" since thei weekend.

99$ for "on the paper only" ?? That does not make sense.

What can i do?

Reason: