Bad signals/service reporting - page 2

spencer36:
You confuse me with the original poster. I didn't nearly blow up my account, thanks for playing

And this is from your 1st post:

spencer36:
I subscribed, thinking it must be a nice signal with so many subscribers, and this individual(s) nearly blew up my account.

What do you mean ?

That wasn't from my post, look a little closer. You are misquoting.

chk56 != me

me != chk56

For those who saw this ****** at my previouus post:

f * c k e r

is what I wanted to spell, but it got censored. Now how's that? I'm normally educated and don't speak this way, but some deserve it!

albatriq:
Any fool can see the graph and tell when to enter long and when to enter short. You entered long at the top of the graph and to compound the misery, you held on till the graph reversed and you entered short at the end of the slide.

Man, i have never seen a ****** like you. It is quite obvious that you made up your performance for the last two months just to get enough subscription.

I suggest you learn from TriggerFX how to trade or just packup and fuck off. RAS is not the place for you.

The vendor is not replying so may be he is not a member of this forum. And I am not sure that he is reading this thread sorry.

spencer36:
That wasn't from my post, look a little closer. You are misquoting.

chk56 != me

me != chk56

Oh.... sorry !

Let's turn the discussion about how to protect ourselves (buyers) about: initial deposit size, real accounts, systems (which kind of), well-known vendors or fully unknown and so on.

About well-known and unknown vendors ...

TriggerFX is doing JanusTrading and he is well-known person. But vendor of 1135 is unknown.

And according to the stats: the vendors who are posting to this section - those vendors are most sucessfull and having more subscribers. Irrespective off - if vendor goes to this section to speak with his subscribers so it will be more good in any situation.

I think that we need sticky thread here about bad signals reporting. I will make this thread sticky.

Scam & co

Obviously it was my fault not to have aborted a trade that had been opened by a retard. I was so silly, I thought the vendor knew better. Now I'm wiser (probably I'm the retard for nothaving seen this sooner).

But I learned one valuous thing: Everybody can setup his/her own signal on RAS. No previous experience required. So I think I'm gonna setup my own, give it a fancy name and make some business.

I just realized (because I'm a retard) that when people talk about making money in Forex, what they really mean is that they are selling and promoting Forex related stuff, such like signals (on RAS and the like) and EAs.

I really would like to know, how vendors like Janus Trading, which seems to be honest, feel being in the company of SCAM & Co.

There is one guy called Farhad Crab, who says: "I'm gonna blow up your account some day". Nothing wrong with it. He is honest, because he says what he's going to do, and his signal is FREE. Is he a scammer? - NO.

There is vendor 1135, who doesn't show up anywhere but on the number of his subscriptions, which is mainly the reason why people subsribe ("OH, so MANY subscriptions, God, must he be goood!!"), and such fancy successful graphics. But there is hardly an ambiguous description of his signal, no presence of the vendor at the forum- NOTHING. And then he screws up 600 pips on a trade even an idiot could have seen that was going wrong. This trade was simply opened by a DRUNK and then left UNATTENDED. Is he a scammer? - YES!

All this is getting very suspicious. Who can tell it's not the smart RAS guys who make up all those traders and their statistics? What better bait for people to subscribe, than showing up big statistics with a huge number of subscribers at ridiculous expensive prices? - It's certainly a good business.

I don't know how about you guys, but I've learned the lesson: I never will put again my money in anybody's hands who isn't risking the same as me. And of course, I won't pay nobody a cent.

To All Subscribers of GBPJPYPips-RAS ID1135

To All Subscribers of GBPJPYPips-RAS ID1135,

Please dispute the subscription charge of USD100/- you paid using your credit card, with your respective credit card issuer and ensure that this guys does not get paid a single dime. I have already lodged a dispute with my card issuing bank.

Together we should ensure that the Scammers don't operate on RAS and make a quick buck.

Regards

Again, totally agree with you albatriq. At least from me, he won't receive anything.

Christoph

Reason: