Bad signals/service reporting - page 9

Discrepancy between my trades and signal provider's trades

How much variance should there be between the signal provider's trades and mine?

I'm comparing my stats on MT4I with the signal provider's stats on the RAS website.

Signal Provider: http://www.rentasignal.com/signal/orders/21865

If you compare our open trades, the signal provider (Globis Forex) shows 2 open trades for gbpusd compared to my 1 open trade.

My trades by MT4I:

2634245 2010/01/21 13:45:48 Sell 0.10 GBPUSD 1.61806 1.605 1.62536 0.00 0.00 - 73.00 - 73.0

Globis Forex trades per RAS:

16786957 2010.01.11 20:35 sell 0.20 gbpusd 1.61105 0.00000 1.60500 1.62535 0.00 0.00 -2.88 -202.32

17094662 2010.01.21 13:45 sell 0.20 gbpusd 1.61801 0.00000 1.60500 1.62535 0.00 0.00 -0.55 -103.8

When I look through the "Journal" on my MT4 I see a bunch of "Old tick XXXYYY 0.xxxxx/0.yyyyy" messages. Occasionally I see a "connect failed [no connection]" message. My MT4 is installed on a VPS provided by FXCM & Boston Technologies. I have software on my home computer that pings the VPS every minute to ensure it's online; there have been no failed pings over the last 24 hours so I'm assuming the VPS has been up. Perhaps the connection to FXCM is getting dropped occasionally. Are these issues related to the problem?

The only other EA I am running on MT4 is the EA that publishes my trades to the MT Intelligence website.

Is this a RAS issue? Do I need to restart my MT4 daily? Does RAS try to catch up with trades if it goes offline for a while (minutes, hours) and comes back up? How does RAS handle being disconnected and reconnected? Why wouldn't the trades on my MT4 account match up with the trades on Globis Forex's MT4 account, at least by "open and close time"? This is obviously a big deal since I want to follow the signal provider's signals as perfectly as possible.

mandelmus:
In that case the price will have moved (in good or bad direction) from the time the position was closed by the signal provider ... we may gain or lose from a close that was made several minutes to hours later, correct?

Yes.

In this case: if vendor is having stop loss or/and take profit, and his trade is open and his metatrader is closed (or his PC is closed) so his trade may be closed when PC is closed (by stop loss or take profit).

When he open his PC and Metatrader - his RAS EA will be connected and RAS will report about closed price for this time ...

You (as a buyer) - your trade will be closed in the moment of the vendor's metatrader's reconnected in same time with in market price.

I hope that all the vendors are keeping their PC and Metatraders opened/connected all the time ... otherwise we will see something as "trade closed now for the price which was yesterday"

But it is mostly related to the scalping and for the vendors which are openning many simultanous traders.

Just an example:

It is scalper

PolyFitScalper EURCHF | Rent a Signal

Old version.

There is new version posted in advanced elite section as source code. But it is just a signal made by old version of this well-known scalper.

And it is the clone which I created PolyFitScalper EURCHF Clone | Rent a Signal (Alpari UK broker).

And you can see: original scalper is having 82 closed trades; clone is having 76 closed trades. Why?

because scalper was started by signal on 2nd of January; and I started the clone on 7th of January. And it is exactly 6 trades between 2 and 7 of january.

It means: no any trade was missed for this scalping!

And it is double delay as the trades are going back to RAS website. And I am not doing anything manually as I do not have time for that: I just created the clone and forgot (clone is automatic buyer).

So, sometimes scalping systems work with RAS.

BEWARE OF RENTAL SIGNAL.FOR ME RENTAL SIGNAL IS BIG SCAMMER I JUST LOST USD3200 WITHIN 3 WEEKS

dsena:
beware of rental signal.for me rental signal is big scammer i just lost usd3200 within 3 weeks

why and how?

WTF is going on with RAS?????

WTF is going on newdigital and others??? For the last 8 - 10 hrs signals constantly get somewhat disconnected or what - one tick it says "x orders processed, blah blah blah", the next tick it says "no trades active", AND closes all open orders. Of course, a couple ticks later it says "x orders found as existed before". I see same orders open at signal's page on RAS, so I assume it is ras servers problem.

FIX THIS NOW, AND I MEAN NOW!!!!!!

And don't give me any shit about checking my own connection etc, as system administrator myself I can assure you everything's fine on my end. You're charging freaking big money for this show, so at least run it as required

I no longer use RAS since last year, because of loses

... as I was losing money also when I did. So I am reading this thread to see if this EA will work correctly again. I have interest in trying this again, but not until the EA works flawlessly again. It becomes a big deal when it is my money. IMO

ut2

RAS Problem with ID30233

Today at 12:06 o'clock RAS-EA closes many postions with +-0 Pips,

but the Subscribers lost more than 1000 Pips

One minute later RAS opened all positions again, but only in their stats and not on the account .

So RAS, you've to solve the problems with your Servers, connection ...

to be sure that your service works fine.

You are talking about this?

It is vendor's problem.

It is well-known vendor's error namely

"closing the trades without closing price".

It is because vendor closed Metatrader for many hours, or he changed his Metatrader's account, and so on.

This error was evaluated some time ago for many months.

If vendor is having this error so the only one suggestion can be made: he should go to RAS support and create the ticket in General/Technical department (they will ask for his settings, RAS log files and so on).

Files:

newdigital:
You are talking about this?

It is vendor's problem.

It is well-known vendor's error namely

"closing the trades without closing price".

It is because vendor closed Metatrader for many hours, or he changed his Metatrader's account, and so on.

This error was evaluated some time ago for many months.

If vendor is having this error so the only one suggestion can be made: he should go to RAS support and create the ticket in General/Technical department (they will ask for his settings, RAS log files and so on).

Yes i'm talking about that,

and it happened again last night

But why are the positions directly reopened only in the RAS-Stats???

And how can we solve this problem??

I'll contact the seller and give him your answer,

perhaps he doesn't know, that he can't close the station for a longer time.

It can not be reopen.

RAS stats is recording exactly the same as vendors are doing.

This error is well-known error: "closing trades without closing price". We spent many many weeks just to understand why it happened. It is vendors error.

Usually we are moving such the signals to suspending/inactive mode with this error asking him to fix it.

Ask this vendor to go to RAS support and it will help him to fix the situation without any problem.

Reason: