Bad signals/service reporting - page 14

Answer to yvechek

Hi yvechek, thanks for your enquiry - if you subscribe now I believe it means you will be charged only $75 per month for as long as you are subscribed, you may want to double check with RAS.

It is an automated system based on adaptive technology for all market conditions, it is a completely different system to the others, I'm not concerned that they're not doing as well as they have backtested excellently just not so well suited to current market conditions, I expect them to be in profit soon, but AdaptTrade is proving the best at the moment.

I think with AdaptTrade I will leave it trading as long as the markets are open, closing any open positions before the markets close for holidays.

yvechek:
when the price raised to $168, do we get charged the new price or current price? Is this robust system traded manually or automated and is this any relation to your previous systems offered at RAS? They are not doing quite well compared to this. Another question is will you stop trading in the coming holiday season and if then for how long before trading resumes, thanks.

RAS settings

As with any system please ensure you understand all RAS settings especially the lots multiplier before trading live, it is highly recommend to test and experiment on a demo first and when going live start with small lots first, no system will survive over leveraging, few system providers will emphasis this basic fact. This is a very powerful system but the RAS settings are extremely important to tailor it for your account size. As the system uses compounding I would recommend the following for basic lot size calculation for agressive money management but feel free to trade less lots than this calculation or to experiment with your own methods as long as you don't over leverage your account.

YourAccountSize/Current RAS Balance

for example if you had a $10,000 account and current RAS balance (shown on adapttrade | Rent a Signal as balance)=22848

10000/22848=0.4376, round this to 0.4 and this is your lot multiplier, please test this on a demo first and when starting to trade live you could even halve this for a less aggressive approach.

You can have the best signal in the world but if it uses money management and you're not trading for your lot size you could get in trouble.

10 yr backtest

the 10 year backtest attached shows it is profitable in all market conditions.

Files:
testergraph.gif  20 kb

Performance

Now up over 173%

Files:
173.png  26 kb

Introductory price

Thanks to everyone who has subscribed, you should receive the signal at the introductory price for the lifetime of your subscription. I am now setting the price from this introductory level back to the original offer of $168.

This is still extremely good value and if you are interested in the signal I would encourage you to lock your subscription in now, as more forward tests prove the profitability of the system the price will increase, the current offer is a bargain.

The live forward testing account is now up over 176% and the 10 year backtest in the first post shows the long term profitability.

AdaptTrade (RAS ID:32670)

This thread is to discuss my AdaptTrade signals. It has tested profitable over 10 years in all market conditions.

Live results can be seen on the RAS website:

http://www.rentasignal.com/signal/view/32670

Please read the full description below before subscribing:

This system trades the EURUSD and is very robust and adapts to all markets conditions, a 10 year backtest produced very profitable results.

It doesn't use martingale or close trades with small profits (scalping only) so is well suited to trading with a signal service such as RAS. It sometimes hedges positions so please ensure your broker supports this.

Live results can also be followed on Myfxbook:

Before trading live I recommend to understand fully the RAS settings and consider especially the lot multiplier value, some guidance is given in the thread below:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179592

As with any trading advice you accept full responsibility for all signals and trades taken and past performance does not guarantee future results.

I have summarised all important information in post #1 of this thread and in the system description in RAS please read before subscribing, all major points are covered here.

Variations of signal

I am considering offering a few additional variations of this system, whilst continuing to offer this as the main signal, they are:

1) Buy and Sell only versions of the signal to allow accounts with brokers who don't permit hedging to trade.

2) A fixed lot version - money management is a powerful component of this system but I understand some people may prefer a fixed lot version to calculate their own lot size, although I think the method I have suggested to calculate the lot multiplier early in this thread is more powerful, it should be recalculated on a weekly or monthly basis to adjust to your latest equity levels.

Any feedback into what variations (if any) people would prefer would be appreciated, although this will remain the core system and the recommended one for traders whose brokers support hedging.

Could you post details of 10 year backtest or details of strategy used.

Reply to canforex

Hi canforex,

A chart of the 10 year backtest can be found in post 1 of this thread, I didn't save the detailed stats so would need to re-run it, this process can take a while and am not sure how much value it will add, if I get the time to do it I will upload these. Thanks for your interest.

canforex:
Could you post details of 10 year backtest or details of strategy used.
Reason: