Bad signals/service reporting - page 18

Reply to iGoR

iGoR - do you have any proof to back up your claim that I bought the EA? Nope - I would be careful what I accuse people of if I was you, this is slanderous. I have been coding MetaLanguage and other programming languages for years up until now I was prepared to take your comments on board and respond - however now you are making allegations you can't back up your comments are no longer welcome and will not be replied to. I am also considering reporting you for libellous insults. Take your negativity elsewhere you idiot.

By the way guys I can guarantee you can't buy this EA anywhere else so go ahead and contact iGoR if you want you won't be able to duplicate my results with anything he tells you.

Tells you ?... Do you want to say that I am not correct ?...

Here is some proof my dear scammer. I am not renting your signals and I can not see your open trades in your myfxbook so lets see when your position is closed at what time and on what price you took that trade

MyFXBook and RAS EA Results can be scammed, whilst iGoR is wasting his time my signals are now up over 300% and my subscribers are making money.

leeb:
MyFXBook and RAS EA Results can be scammed, whilst iGoR is wasting his time my signals are now up over 300% and my subscribers are making money.

What do you mean by this ?!?!...That I am scamming ????...

Performance

Now up over 300%.

Files:
adapt_3.png  29 kb

just

just post the name of the ea Igor, and end the story .... the people who are watching this thread can make they`re own opinions ...

iGoR:
What do you mean by this ?!?!...That I am scamming ????...

I was accusing no such thing, I don't throw slanderous comments around like you, I made a mistake in the sentence I meant to say that myFxBook and RAS statements can't be scammed so how you can accuse me of such things is unbelievable. I do appreciate that you try to uncover scammers, I have encountered many, however after years of hard work you can be assured I am not one. If your libellous comments continue which have no evidence I will report you.

Just think about the following:

You write a book in English. I buy your book and find that book interesting and I translate it in Dutch language and take your name off and place my name on it and start to sell this book in Belgium and Holland. And I start to sell 100K books.

Will you say: good for Igor or will you demand that all royaltys and copy rights need to be payed to you ?!

What you do is the EXACT SAME THING !

The people who develloped the EA have all the rights on making money it by selling or renting or commercializing their EA. The ONLY RIGHT you have is to make money on in a privat way by placing it on your platform.

leeb:
I was accusing no such thing, I don't throw slanderous comments around like you, I made a mistake in the sentence I meant to say that myFxBook and RAS statements can't be scammed so how you can accuse me of such things is unbelievable. I do appreciate that you try to uncover scammers, I have encountered many, however after years of hard work you can be assured I am not one. If your libellous comments continue which have no evidence I will report you.

Report me..NOW!!....do you think that the administrators are not following this discussion ??...

Do you really find this ethical, koosjer, correct etc... Don't you think that administrators here will not start to scratch there head if they start to think about the royaltys or copy right if the REAL owners and devellopers of the EA will contact forex-tsd and rentasignal and ask them that their signals can not be made publicly or been rent and that this signal needs to be immedialty removed ?!!....

You have a problem my friend If I report you to the owners of the EA not me....!!

If the onwers of the EA will contact new digital, then I know that New Digital is going to remove your signals because he is very strict and corrrect with these kind of issues and problems.

He hates people who crack or hack or try to take the credits for other peoples work! And he will also realize that he is so called earning money on other peoples work or EA which he will not accept !

Reason: