FarhadCrab-Lite #RAS ID: 1222# - page 4

Farhad Farshad:
well, please let me know whether you have this problem with all pairs or specified pairs? Do you have such a problem with usdjpy? eurchf? eurgbp? eurusd? gbpusd? eurjpy? gbpchf? which one?

Not sure since I don't know which trades the ea should have opened. My platform opened trades for eurchf and usdjpy. One problem could be the lot sizes. Most ecn brokers allow only lots to be opened at full lot sizes such as 0.1, 0.2, 0.3 etc.

TraderTero:
Not sure since I don't know which trades the ea should have opened. My platform opened trades for eurchf and usdjpy. One problem could be the lot sizes. Most ecn brokers allow only lots to be opened at full lot sizes such as 0.1, 0.2, 0.3 etc.

No, this is not the problem because my broker uses only 0.1 , 0.2 lot and it doesn't have 0.01 Lot. However, I'm working on different brokers so that FarhadCrab-Lite be completely compatible with different brokers. I'll let you know the best settings for different brokers ASAP.

Regards

Farhad

Farhad Farshad:
No, this is not the problem because my broker uses only 0.1 , 0.2 lot and it doesn't have 0.01 Lot. However, I'm working on different brokers so that FarhadCrab-Lite be completely compatible with different brokers. I'll let you know the best settings for different brokers ASAP.

Regards

Farhad

I think it is the lot size actually. In RAS you can adjust the lot size to be for example 0.1 or 10% of the lot size you are using. You have been lately using lot sizes such as 1.8 and 1.9. I had set mine to use 10% of the lot size you are using. This means that my side has been trying to open trades with lot sizes 0.18 and 0.19. Fxcbs doesn't allow it.

Maybe you could adjust your MM so that it steps up with one full lot size, 1, 2, 3, 4 etc. This way RAS users with ECN brokers will be able to use the ea with lower risk.

FarhadCrab-Lite (08/10/2009 Analysis)

Hi,

1. Our new Crab is doing well and have an ascending graph:

2. I'm collecting suscribers' feedback in order to improve the performance of FarhadCrab-Lite. We have some problem due to the lagging nature of RAS system which makes some problem in scalping. we know that scalping is very time sensitive and when opening positions only a few seconds of delay (which is natural in RAS system) will cause a great difference in the results of our trading. BUT DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT AT ALL. I'M IMPROVING THE FARHADCRAB-LITE CODE SO THAT THE DELAY WILL HAVE THE LEAST EFFECT OF OUR TRADING PERFORMANCE. IN THIS WAY YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY HELPFUL AND VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.

3. IF YOU WANT TO BE RICH... WELL... BE WITH FARHADCRAB-LITE ... FROM 5000$ TO 12300$ ONLY IN 5 DAYS! LET'S WAIT FOR A BETTER FUTURE.

CHECK THE REAL-TIME STATEMENT OF FARHADCRAB EACH 5 MIN FROM: HTTP://FARHADSALIMI.COM/STATEMENT2008.ASPX

Kind Regards

Farhad

Files:

I might be missing something but I don't see how MM could work well with the RAS system. It is impossible for the subscriber to know what lot size you are using at any given time.

Your balance could be 50k and lot size for example 8. When I subscribe to your signal my balance could be 1k. With the RAS defaults my end would try to open a 8 lot trade.

If you use a fixed lot size of for example 1 and let your customers know the lot size they can adjust the lots according to their balance and risk taking level.

TraderTero:
I might be missing something but I don't see how MM could work well with the RAS system. It is impossible for the subscriber to know what lot size you are using at any given time.

Your balance could be 50k and lot size for example 8. When I subscribe to your signal my balance could be 1k. With the RAS defaults my end would try to open a 8 lot trade.

If you use a fixed lot size of for example 1 and let your customers know the lot size they can adjust the lots according to their balance and risk taking level.

Tradertero,

You can simply change 'Buyer_Lots_Multiplier' to gonfigure the desired lot size. for example if you set 'Buyer_Lots_Multiplier' to 0.1 when the crab opens a position with 8 lot volume, on your account the 8 lot size is change to 0.8

Farhad Farshad:
Tradertero, You can simply change 'Buyer_Lots_Multiplier' to gonfigure the desired lot size. for example if you set 'Buyer_Lots_Multiplier' to 0.1 when the crab opens a position with 8 lot volume, on your account the 8 lot size is change to 0.8

I understand but it would make it easier if I knew what the lot size is. Now it seems to be little bit different for each pair.

Right now the main problem is that as long as you have the MM on it will pretty much prevent using the 'Buyer_Lots_Multiplier on ECN brokers since it will yield unacceptable lot sizes as I have explained in my earlier posts.

I wonder if you would be willing to set up a second signal with fixed lots?

Thanks,

Tero

TraderTero:

The vendor does quote $100 minimum balance for 0.01 lots, $1000 for 0.1 lots. Also stats show max trade size so far is 4 lots, and max active trades = 16. Just use this info to set the lot multiplier to a suitable level for your balance.

ehobbit:
The vendor does quote $100 minimum balance for 0.01 lots, $1000 for 0.1 lots. Also stats show max trade size so far is 4 lots, and max active trades = 16. Just use this info to set the lot multiplier to a suitable level for your balance.

Thanks. However, that will not solve the problem with ECN brokers since you cannot open trades with lot sizes such as 0.22 or 0.38, only 0.10, 0.20, 0.30 etc.

You can try this for example with OpenFX ECN. So if the signal lot size is for example 1.80 and I use 0.10 in the buyer_lots_multiplier, my platform would try to open a trade with lot size 0.18 and this will yield the error message I mentioned in one of my previous posts.

TraderTero:
Thanks. However, that will not solve the problem with ECN brokers since you cannot open trades with lot sizes such as 0.22 or 0.38, only 0.10, 0.20, 0.30 etc. You can try this for example with OpenFX ECN. So if the signal lot size is for example 1.80 and I use 0.10 in the buyer_lots_multiplier, my platform would try to open a trade with lot size 0.18 and this will yield the error message I mentioned in one of my previous posts.

TraderTeo,

1. Not all the ECN brokers are the same. some offer 0.01 lot volume size such a ibfx, fxdd, investtechfx, etc and some don't.

2. I think the best way is to use such a brokers which have 0.01 lot size volume (My choice is fxcm and gomarketsaus.com and investtechfx.com with very good spreads).

Reason: