[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 30

I opened a 1,000p Alpari account before I had a chance to open it and it slipped away in 3 minutes. That's ugly..... I had a huge volume of trades, it was a shame and as always the price was not in my direction. What is the minimum volume on alpiri micro?

vladds:
up 42 points!

Yes... I'm almost b/o already... :-)

nikelodeon:
I opened a 1000p account at Alpari and no time to open it slipped in 3 minutes. That's ugly..... I had a huge volume, it was a shame and the rate was not in my direction as usual. What is the minimum volume on alpiri micro?

P.S. Don't sweat it - you need a rest... :-)

Especially, someone there wrote that whether it would have time to get out of a slump or not...

Why make such "presents" for yourself in the middle of the night?) Don't.

Fucking hell... It's a shame I wasted a grand.....:(

nikelodeon:
Fucking hell... That's a shame I wasted a grand on the wind.....:(

A penny more, a penny less... :-)

Be glad it's not a Baku one... :-)

That's understandable. I just wanted to test the conditions of this system in real life, now I hate it. I don't know who to blame... My fault, I should have frozen my Expert Advisors. Well, the main thing is that as soon as it opened it went down to 600 minus, just before the jump. One has to know how to hit it that way. Not everyone can do that :) But I have set a record, I have lost my deposit in 3 minutes :) I have got three candles with one minute showing and that's it. Lost the deposit...... :)

So much for trading. Candlesticks minute..... And why didn't he open the buy :(

nikelodeon:
It's understandable. I just wanted to test the conditions of this system on the real, and now I hate it. And it's not like I have anyone to blame... My fault, I should have frozen my Expert Advisors. Well, the main thing is that as soon as it opened it went down to 600 minus, just before the jump. One has to know how to hit it that way. Not everyone can do that :) But I have set a record, I have lost my deposit in 3 minutes :) I have got three candles with one minute showing and that's it. Lost the deposit...... :)

Why change for a kopeck, especially rubles ... :-)

You charge normally like this and feel at ease... And it doesn't matter if you inattentively opened with 0.1 or 1 lot - you fix it and that's it...

nikelodeon:

So much for trading. Candlesticks minute..... And why didn't he open the buy :(

It's not a slot machine... :-)

What the fuck is going on in alparimicro I want to open an order but it does not open euro bx but franc and in the window I cannot change the symbol.... I have to call support...
Reason: