Trading System by Xard777 - page 49

och:
Hello Xard777,

I just installed your last template but I have Flags instead of Safe and I don't have the last indi at the bottom of your screen. Could you please explain in a few words your entry and exist conditions

Regards,

Here is template to use....

Goto Navigator then custom indicators...you will see #Chaos X-ArrZZx2 indicator, just double click it and select ok, then adjust height to suit on chart.

It should work fine now, also here is corrected version... http://www.sendspace.com/file/81plfp

Xard777

re fonts, if using xp you have to delete (or rename) the old font first before installing the new one, windows 7 users simply right click on font and select install - job done

xard777:
Here is template to use....

Goto Navigator then custom indicators...you will see #Chaos X-ArrZZx2 indicator, just double click it and select ok, then adjust height to suit on chart.

It should work fine now, also here is corrected version...Download XARD777.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Xard777

re fonts, if using xp you have to delete (or rename) the old font first before installing the new one, windows 7 users simply right click on font and select install - job done

hei xard777

i con't download your link....

please send again

riskyachtar:
hei xard777

i con't download your link....

please send again

Hi riskyachtar,

When you click on the link, click REGULAR DOWNLOAD button then click Orange Download button at bottom of page

Try this link.... http://www.sendspace.com/file/81plfp

Xard777

xard777:

When you click on the link, click REGULAR DOWNLOAD button then click Orange Download button at bottom of page

Xard777

Hi, Xard!

Link probably dead

Sorry, the file you requested is not available.

The file has been deleted by the uploader. sendspace is not able to help you in this matter.

Last one link (81plfp) works fine.

Thank you

i dont understand

xard777, i dont understand about korHarmonics, can u explain about this indicator ?

this is signal bear and bull ?

how to entry ? and what timeframe can use this indi ?

riskyachtar:
xard777, i dont understand about korHarmonics, can u explain about this indicator ?

this is signal bear and bull ?

how to entry ? and what timeframe can use this indi ?

link re korharmonics....TradingArsenal.com - TradingArsenal.com

timeframe

xard777:
link re korharmonics....TradingArsenal.com - TradingArsenal.com

what tf we can use this indi ?

riskyachtar:
what tf we can use this indi ?

I use it in 15min tf, but I suppose the higher the tf the better the results.

Xard777

thank you very muhc

xard777:
I use it in 15min tf, but I suppose the higher the tf the better the results. Xard777

thank xard777

Reason: