Trading System by Xard777 - page 227

First Trade of The Week

Nice start of the week with Xard template. Anyone else trading this work of "ART"

Files:
xard7.gif  55 kb

Weekly Gold Buy Forming

It is still very early in the week but we are getting a weekly buy in gold. The daily signal fired off three days ago. What makes this weekly signal attractive is the fact that gold has formed a nice ABC retracement to the .618 level and the 0/8 octave. Hope the 4hr chart retraces so so I can hop on board, potential target is 1800.

Files:
xard8.gif  49 kb
xard9.gif  45 kb

Xard chicken switch

Xard,

I have your scripts XARDBUYER, XARDSELLER, AND XARDCHICKENSWITCH from a previous system that you downloaded and have used them regularly on another platform, however I have changed brokers and I cannot seem to get them to work on the new platform. I was wondering if I had to do anything special besides copy the file to the scripts folder?

Thanks for any help,

ddam3

script

ddam3:
Xard,

I have your scripts XARDBUYER, XARDSELLER, AND XARDCHICKENSWITCH from a previous system that you downloaded and have used them regularly on another platform, however I have changed brokers and I cannot seem to get them to work on the new platform. I was wondering if I had to do anything special besides copy the file to the scripts folder?

Thanks for any help,

ddam3

Hello

Can you post the script with buyer, seller, and switch...

Thanks

Xard Scripts

Here they are, see if they work on your platform.

re Scripts

You have to go to navigator panel, then scripts, then right click on a script i.e. Xardbuyer and select SET HOTKEY and set control keys i.e. Alt + B to run the XardBuyer script.

See picture...

All the best

Xard777

Files:
xard.aof-i.png  86 kb

Xard Scripts

xard777:
You have to go to navigator panel, then scripts, then right click on a script i.e. Xardbuyer and select SET HOTKEY and set control keys i.e. Alt + B to run the XardBuyer script.

See picture...

All the best

Xard777

Thanks Xard Works like a charm!!

Panic Switch

storto:
Hello

Can you post the script with buyer, seller, and switch...

Thanks

Hey Sorto,

Would you mind sharing the buy, sell and panic program that you have on your charts?

Thanks,

ddam3

Watch Yen Pairs Tonight

They have been forming AB=CD's at fib support levels in up trends. Also EJ and GJ are coiling and about to spring into action. I also like EURNZD. Setting alerts and going to sleep.

Files:
xard11.gif  46 kb
xard12.gif  53 kb

Hello, xard777, why the recently released Math indicators set and explained before you release is not the same?Can you tell me, how to make accurate setting period not?

This file you say the H4 set above H1 * 2, that is 192.

Recently released trading system, in H4 the above or is set to 96.

Reason: