Yes

Yes sounds good please, would like to see on my platform

I personally prefer 5 min trades with higher tf confirmation

setups.

And just a quick thanks again to Xard, really nice work

on this thread.

GF

ziggy123:
No problem, just testing this indicator still at the moment, I wanted to thank pix for allowing color change, but it appears the line thickness changes also go back to default, perhaps if you read this pix, and it's not to much of a hassle...Then I will be glad to post it, the indicator I find interesting as it is a price reflection analitics.

It can be a useful tool, and needs to be demo traded first, with the markets being really difficult lately, I have been concentrating on the 5 min, taking 5 min snake force trades in the direction of the 30, as the probabilities are very high, and can be more exciting have more high probable opportunities, I use a 30 min waddah on that time frame also, as when the 5 min snake is correcting in a 30 min snake trend, the 30 min waddah will give you a idea of the strength of the pullback, if it even regidters, then when you get a switch in signal going with the 30 min it's always min 20 pips, rather easily.

I just like creating and playing around as much as I do trading, and this indicator pix has helped with allows me to see things in a diferent way is all, but if I can get the line thickness changes not go back to default as pix has done wih the color, I will post it if you like.

Price reflextion analitics.

input and an output from the transaction

Greetings xard777, excuse for bad English I can not understand where an input and an output from the transaction

Thanks

good

good and thank

price confussion/manipulation

this is the kind of stuff we are up against as traders, and screwing with your physcology!!!

and it pisses me off, big time...

Files:
1_2.gif  49 kb

sample chart

I will send the template, but on the T3 Alpha, you need to make the green color a 2 with line thickness until someone can help with that. Play around with it, see what you think.

Files:
p.r.a..gif  62 kb
p.r.a..tpl  15 kb

Hi ziggy,

Is this what you are wanting???

Xard777

PS Defo helps to keep you right side up...

Ziggy

ziggy123:
I will send the template, but on the T3 Alpha, you need to make the green color a 2 with line thickness until someone can help with that. Play around with it, see what you think.

Awesome, thank you Ziggy

Thanks Xard will check out this version of the indicator

GF

Wow..

Just plopped it on and already love it

GF

xard777:
Hi ziggy,

Xard777

OOPs wrong message

Hi Zard, it looks good, while I am still testing the effectivness of the indicator, it is different, and that is always worth looking into, I'll download it now...perhaps, I just can't seem to trade to good with standard indicators, so I am always on the lookout, and post findings if they seem interesting or possibly have some kind of merrit, thanks again for the help.

The standard setting on the idicator are all set to defualt, the only thing I changed to make it fit my style was the b as .2, originally being .7 but you can speed it up, slow it down to however suits your style, I still find it an interesting indicator, perhaps worth observing to some degree, I see to like it so far.

xard777:
Hi ziggy,

Xard777

Reason: