100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 27

Excellent thread. It would be very helpful if everyone attached their charts in the correct manner, as Joesmoe does, so we don't have huge charts and entire pages requiring horizontal scrolling. The thread is rendered less readable because of the way some people are posting their charts.

joesmoe:
Todd,

Thanks for the post.

What we are having on set up #2 in this thread is knowing right when divergence is happening live.

So for example if the #3 comes up and we wait for the reverse from the peak and take the trade in on the 3rd Mac D bar down and it ends up being a false set up. What we are trying to find out is if we could have saw that coming.

So if we have a trade that Sets up that we are looking to go with the reversal trend and it ends up being a different set up all together then we would have seen that and instead of taking the trade set up #2 we would have taken the Divergence trade instead because we were looking for both trades at the same time.

I hope that makes sense.

So will THV divergence tell us divergence before we take a trade on set up number #2. If so will you post a picture explaining it. That would be awsome if that works out that way.

Thanks again for your post

JS

In fact, as it was occurring live the TRIX was showing bearish divergence, a confirmation of the short trade at the time.

The chart in question is a 5min chart, where the #2 set-up meant for the 1hr chart? On the 1hr chart it would not have been considered for a #2 set-up. Maybe Todd you just wanted to show the indicator for consideration?

Sorry for posting so much all in a row.

Joesmoe, do you take #1 set-ups on the 1 hr chart, or only #2 set-ups on this t/frame?

Ohh yes sorry, I was just showing the indicator not a specific trade set up.

Ned Flanders:
In fact, as it was occurring live the TRIX was showing bearish divergence, a confirmation of the short trade at the time. The chart in question is a 5min chart, where the #2 set-up meant for the 1hr chart? On the 1hr chart it would not have been considered for a #2 set-up. Maybe Todd you just wanted to show the indicator for consideration?

Hi everyone

Can somebody help me to to attach indicator about MACD that show red and blue color like Chamane has post in page 19 #182

Thanks

FILTERING #3 signal

Hi to Joe Smoe & all followers of this thread.

There are some thoughts(the pic- it says for itself) I'd love to share it with you.

Personally I found it useful in my trading , hope it'll do for you as well.

* "broken mirror" is a reversed divergence.

Good luck & more pips!

Sure here you go.

Thank u very much Todd

Eas

Hello there,

thanks for sharing, can you please post the indicators or tpl

I have downloaded the eas but they will not attach to chart .What do I do?

divergence indicator

i started trading your system.i am hooked .i just trade eur/usd 1,5min ,1 hour.if 1 hour sell signal ,5 min sell signal ,i take 1min shorts.will expand pairs when i am consistent. i also use a FX5 divergence histogram with alerts.i now trade with more confidence................................thanks

Reason: