Trading System by Xard777 - page 53

OOPs....wrong message

looks good Zard...

I been watching the 5 min and 30, looking for a 30 min trend, and see how the 5 min ineracts in and out of the 30 min moves, to see if it gives a nice visual to multiple, high probable entries for 20-30 pips.

usually takes me awhile to do, hahaha

Hope it helps us make a few pips, not alot of topic or discussion I could find for the T3 Alpha, although it's been around from the creator little over a year, pretty versitle indicator, deserves looking into, and no where I can think better with all the trading minds than this thread.

I've ben using on the T3-Alpha new faster/settings of 18-34, and .4 seems to be better for me, essentially with this indicator, unless you couple it with something else other than waddah, you are just trading price. Which may not be a bad thing.

It's official I was sentenced yesterday, turn myself in on the 23rd, they gave me 3 years, with good time and all. Anyways been a slice, hope you guys get some!

xard777:
Hi ziggy,

What about this setup...

Xard777

ziggy123:
I been watching the 5 min and 30, looking for a 30 min trend, and see how the 5 min ineracts in and out of the 30 min moves, to see if it gives a nice visual to multiple, high probable entries for 20-30 pips.

usually takes me awhile to do, hahaha

Hope it helps us make a few pips, not alot of topic or discussion I could find for the T3 Alpha, although it's been around from the creator little over a year, pretty versitle indicator, deserves looking into, and no where I can think better with all the trading mines than this thread.

Why put yourself through all that hassle, can you not just be satisfied with 70 pips on the 30min chart?

Xard777

mines = minds, 70 pips is groovey, just being able to be at the charts and time perfect entries, so I like to look at the 5 min for 2nd, 3rd chance opportunities, but yeah, much prefer to let it run for 70 if I can get in early, sorry for all my typos and poor spelling.

xard777:
Why put yourself through all that hassle, can you not just be satisfied with 70 pips on the 30min chart? Xard777

Hi, can you send this indicator

Dear Sir,

Can you send this indicator for me

my id : coolstranger2008@rediffmail.com

thanks

xard777:
Best used in 30min chart

Here is link...

Download XARD777.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Xard777

PS Tested the link...d/l's ok...enjoy!

gained alot here gang....

As of you know, I like to drink...and party, well it's caught up to me and I have to pay the pricee, I'm not a bad guy, and I will miss laot of you as I have had some private massages.

I came here to this thread, knowing my out come was near, and have been in the forex for sometime, many, traders, have consulted me, ones I would be happy to mention, but truely, at 5.000$ what will it do for you?

My only reason her is in appreation of zrd, and forgive my poor english.

I will post my final, fx temlate soon, as my disussions recentely have opened alot of eyes as what is to come.

Just remember the FX is an intriguiining thing, and can captivate you, while I have had many 1000's of hours on the charts, it's still is elusive.

I share what I have learnt over the years w/you in hopes you might take the baton and run wild.

Many aspiraing traders ahve come to me, and I learned as much from them as they have me. It's my gift, and I will be back

My hopes are that so many of you will read, again, and again, the words, more than just the indicatocors.

I want to takr you all under my wing, I know it can not be done.

zard is a good man, I'm nothere for no reason...it was a personal choice.

I have until the 23rd, and will post my final template then, forex is so challengining.

you really nned to witness a live enviroment, to belive, one day I hope to bring that alll to you. in the mean time, cherish, as I know zard , has and me too, there is good content here.

Ziggy~

coolstranger2008:
Dear Sir,

Can you send this indicator for me

my id : coolstranger2008@rediffmail.com

thanks

xard777:
Best used in 30min chart

Here is link...

Download XARD777.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Xard777

PS Tested the link...d/l's ok...enjoy!

Good day Xard777,

The file is no longer exist at sendspace....where can i get your template...?thanks

finding a forex expert is hard

Your simple set-up jumps out at me...definitely study more...

thanks for sharing...

hi all

Thank you for your efforts .... I think that if there is evidence on the indicator to buy or sell>> I think the idea will be the fastest and largest example of evidence masemus

...Thank you .

Files:
ayman.fx.gif  108 kb
Reason: