Trading System by Xard777 - page 276

kacraj:
Hi Xard777,

First of all, I would like to thank for your effort and great templates you are offering for the members.

Can you please upload the latest template, indis with Instruction on how to trade with it please.

kacraj.

The latest template is here: (only 2 pages back)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179449/page183

Instructions, start here (for another template but you can figure it out from there)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179449/page166

Read the last 40 or so pages of the thread.

Test.... My replies are not going through when I try to quote someone. It says a moderator needs to approve my post first...

princewahaj:
Hello,

I am new to this thread, i was looking at the setups and downloaded the latest system posted by xard777, however, can someone please explain how to use Currency Meter?

I know that if the value is 90% or above, there is a possible sell setup and vice versa for possible sell setup, but still have doubts and i feel my knowledge is incomplete!

In what level Currency Meter can be used? Explain please.

Thank you!

Hey,

Can someone please answer my question, i quoted it for reminder in my this post.

I would be very thankful to you guys.

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

josua:
Xard, you really have strong patient don't you. 500pips per week sounds too small for person like you.

@xard: Can't stand waiting more than 1 hours just to open, that's why I want to code an EA, maybe just to open, then alert me on email when it's opened. That's why I'm going to need a really2 exact thought of you guys when trying to get into position, what to see, what to check and filter.

By the way, why your screenshot always different from ours! haha.

@ismael: I found the new macd is more early in giving signal, I like it. But I'm going to need a plan to recover just when it's reversed before trailing the stop loss to 0. I have added trailing stop, what else do you guys think needed? I mean if it is stop loss, how much is the safest to keep it work.

My setup would be like this:

- Currently I'm also adding RSI T3 indicator on TF 4H to see the larger trend

- To make stronger signal, also might be good to add the RSI-T3 TF 1D

- If higher TF says BUY, I would never do SELL. Then when it's all shows BUY, I BUY, no sell at all.

- If higher TF says SELL, I would never do BUY, just sell. I think it's the safest for now.

There are some possibilities of reversed though, that's why I'm going to need a MM strategy. Last time I tried on strategy tester I can get 2000 pips, but then there are about 900 pips loss also.

Josua. When you get too Xard's level. There really isn't any need for more than 500 pips a week.

He trades pretty dang big. Larger then most.

And when you trade like that you want to be a bit more picky and certain of your trades.

Im sure Eventually he will target even less pips further down the road.

Plus. The guys works his ass off to come up with these setups.

I don't see how he can have time to even knock out 500.

ish

princewahaj:
Hey,

Can someone please answer my question, i quoted it for reminder in my this post.

I would be very thankful to you guys.

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

princewahaj, cool name by the way,

A currency meter is better to look at it like a strength meter.

The meter measures the strength of all forex cross pairs and applies calculations on them to determine the overall strength for each individual currency.

The goal here is to play the strongest currency against the weakest in hope in getting a stronger trade.

The currency we use has been modified and fitted for Xard's setups to give us an idea how strong a trade might me.

If you look at the currency meter you will notice red background at the top two currencies for the strongest and red background at the other spectrum behind the two bottom currencies for the weakest.

If you come across a valid trade and if that pair that has the valid entry agrees with the stronger currency on the strong spectrum and weaker currency on the weak spectrum then it only gives confidence in placing that trade in hopes of having strength vs. weakness on your side to push that trade thru to your target.

We went thru extensive testing of all the currency meters that we could find.

nitro, csV5,csV6, sifu, FlowMeter, and others and this is the best that we came across for our style of trading at the time.

If anyone has experience with newer current currency strength meters and feel as tho it can give us an advantage then please let us know.

ish

Pretty sure everone has seen this one.

Files:
cm.jpg  235 kb

Hello guys,

Just a minute to say a BIG THANKS to Xard

I use his system, but in a different way. I use principally the X2 RSI T3 TF0, i trade the gbpjpy on 15 minutes chart.

When the X3 RSI is under or upper the 50 line, you are in the money time.

And my daily target is 20 pips.

Just to say to new readers that's there is plenty of way of using system

ismael360:
princewahaj, cool name by the way,

A currency meter is better to look at it like a strength meter.

The meter measures the strength of all forex cross pairs and applies calculations on them to determine the overall strength for each individual currency.

The goal here is to play the strongest currency against the weakest in hope in getting a stronger trade.

The currency we use has been modified and fitted for Xard's setups to give us an idea how strong a trade might me.

If you look at the currency meter you will notice red background at the top two currencies for the strongest and red background at the other spectrum behind the two bottom currencies for the weakest.

If you come across a valid trade and if that pair that has the valid entry agrees with the stronger currency on the strong spectrum and weaker currency on the weak spectrum then it only gives confidence in placing that trade in hopes of having strength vs. weakness on your side to push that trade thru to your target.

We went thru extensive testing of all the currency meters that we could find.

nitro, csV5,csV6, sifu, FlowMeter, and others and this is the best that we came across for our style of trading at the time.

If anyone has experience with newer current currency strength meters and feel as tho it can give us an advantage then please let us know.

ish

Hey Ismael,

Thank you for your reply brother!

Now, I understand the concept of Strength Meter, I knew that we can calculate the strength but didn't know to use it in concept of strongest vs weakest, I would really like to thank you again and again mate, I was looking for the answer throughout the internet but maybe the answer is missed by my eye-ball, Hehehe.

Wish you all the best and Best regards,

PrinceWahaj

Big Joe:
Hello guys,

Just a minute to say a BIG THANKS to Xard

I use his system, but in a different way. I use principally the X2 RSI T3 TF0, i trade the gbpjpy on 15 minutes chart.

When the X3 RSI is under or upper the 50 line, you are in the money time.

And my daily target is 20 pips.

Just to say to new readers that's there is plenty of way of using system

Hey Big Joe,

How successful are your trades using your 15m system and can you share your indi's and template?

Thanks my friend.

Reason: