Trading System by Xard777 - page 269

Thx Ish. Great trade. Good job. With this new version for me there is more mess. I will try to find solution how to understand it.

I really appreciate all the hard work you guys have put into this so don't get me wrong here. The system looks great but visually it's really "busy". Kind of like watching a cartoon.

It would be great if it could be cleaned up a bit some how so that we could see more of the actual price action and not so many indicators.

Just a thought as I am really interested in this system and am trying to visually backtest at the moment.

Mike

Mike_S:
I really appreciate all the hard work you guys have put into this so don't get me wrong here. The system looks great but visually it's really "busy". Kind of like watching a cartoon.

It would be great if it could be cleaned up a bit some how so that we could see more of the actual price action and not so many indicators.

Just a thought as I am really interested in this system and am trying to visually backtest at the moment.

Mike

Hi Mike. Xard usually puts out a version of the current build of the setup with many indicators.

I usually get that version to test. You guys don't usually recieve that version.

And after some rigorous testing he usually streamlines the setup before you guys see it.

But since i have been falling behing om my testing duties.

He thought it would be a good idea for all you guys to give me a hand.

Test out the setup.

Give your opinion of what you like, what indicators work well, and what indicators aren't necessary.

The only way these setups can be improved is for you guys to give some sort of feedback.

Ish

It's OK Ish, I have uploaded the latest mq4 files onto the forum... it's got a modded snorm ewave which is ideal for Daily & 4hr moves.

Enjoy!

Xard777

xard777:
It's OK Ish, I have uploaded the latest mq4 files onto the forum... it's got a modded snorm ewave which is ideal for Daily & 4hr moves.

Enjoy!

Xard777

Hmmm, A Modded Snorm Ewave.

That sounds like fun.

Gotta log onto the Forum and check it out.

Thanks for the update Xard. I personally love the 2 latest versions of the setup.

ish

ismael360:
Hi Mike. Xard usually puts out a version of the current build of the setup with many indicators.

I usually get that version to test. You guys don't usually recieve that version.

And after some rigorous testing he usually streamlines the setup before you guys see it.

But since i have been falling behing om my testing duties.

He thought it would be a good idea for all you guys to give me a hand.

Test out the setup.

Give your opinion of what you like, what indicators work well, and what indicators aren't necessary.

The only way these setups can be improved is for you guys to give some sort of feedback.

Ish

Thanks Ish,

I think something got messed up in my installation as well. Going to have to try to reinstall some things.

Files:
1_5.jpg  670 kb

Just a thought. Throwing in a Supply and Demand indicator in with this system (from what I can see so far) seems to keep you out of some trades that are a little too close to a possible support/resistance area and may help on exits.

Then again, it's possible that it may get you to exit a good trade too early.

Good place to keep a closer eye out for a reversal anyway.

Just thinking out loud here.

Mike

Files:
2_5.jpg  361 kb

Mike_S:
Thanks Ish,

I think something got messed up in my installation as well. Going to have to try to reinstall some things.

Mike what you can do is first remove the MM (murrey math), just for now. I can tell by your next post that your a support and resistance guy. Which is great. we don't get many of those kind of traders around here.

And then go ahead on your rsi indicator. Clear out the red and green color so the overlay trend indi won't confuse you just for now.

So you can see the chart a little better so you won't feel messy.

And if you have to clear out the black mirror line if it still feels to cluttered.

Does that look better? You can still remove the arazz and zizgzag, but since you yourself pay much attention to price action and possible turn arounds or change of direction.

Those could be good guide lines.

ish

Files:

Mike_S:
Just a thought. Throwing in a Supply and Demand indicator in with this system (from what I can see so far) seems to keep you out of some trades that are a little too close to a possible support/resistance area and may help on exits.

Then again, it's possible that it may get you to exit a good trade too early.

Good place to keep a closer eye out for a reversal anyway.

Just thinking out loud here.

Mike

Supply & Demand.

Have you had a chance to study under Sam Seiden yet.

Very effective when you start to use it with in the supply and demand zones of larger time frames.

Had a good friend that was obsessed with the strategy.

He studied for a good 3 to 4 years straight. Never drove him mad.

ish

ismael360:
Supply & Demand.

Have you had a chance to study under Sam Seiden yet.

Very effective when you start to use it with in the supply and demand zones of larger time frames.

Had a good friend that was obsessed with the strategy.

He studied for a good 3 to 4 years straight. Never drove him mad.

ish

Hey Ish,

I am able to keep the MM lines in there no problem, I just darkened the colors to blend in with the background more but am still able to see them. Same thing with most of the other stuff on the chart.

I'm not a Supply and Demand trader as of yet, but that is what I have been studying.

I have all of Sam Seiden's videos, XLT courses, and PDFs and have only been through a tiny bit so far. Also been going through "Price is Everything" thread by Redsword11 on the FF board.

Has your friend been successful with his S/D trading and was all of his studying worth it? I would think if he was doing well you might have gotten into it yourself.

There are so many ways to trade and so many systems out there it's mind boggling.

I'd hate to spend the next few years on S/D trading come to find out I can't be profitable on it. Or any other way of trading for that matter. So when I see two things that seem to work very well, I figure It can't hurt to try and combine them.

I'd really interested in hearing how your friend is doing?

Thanks,

Mike

Reason: