Trading System by Xard777 - page 272

Hi Xard,

What is the black vertical lines printed on the chart? How can we elimanate those lines?

Many thanks

Files:
audusdh1_2.png  78 kb

Hi All,

today hunting

This system crashes me.

Files:
xauusdm-h4.png  58 kb

Oh... mama

Files:

Nice trading xkubas. I took the same trade but on 4hr.

You might want to try that particular setup on another mt4 broker because it would seem with that particular mSuffix that you have, the Tumbler indicator is not working or showing correctly.

Again Great Trading. Keep it up!

ish

@ nano_fx0

the responsible for the dotted lines is an indicator from the template : !X2 PERIOD OPEN LINE

edit that indicator and set : show_target_lines to false .

as the seeting is saying those dotted lines are target for ptofit calculated at a rate of 50 pisps from the thick line blue/pink which is daily open on 1H graphic.

@ ishmael360

i have also those strange lines on RSI panel . this happened when i used the latest indicators from Xard777 and used the previous template (TimeLock- Laptop Mode)

dremorah:
@ nano_fx0

the responsible for the dotted lines is an indicator from the template : !X2 PERIOD OPEN LINE

edit that indicator and set : show_target_lines to false .

as the seeting is saying those dotted lines are target for ptofit calculated at a rate of 50 pisps from the thick line blue/pink which is daily open on 1H graphic.

the x2 period open line indicator is working perfect, it has nothing to do with black vertical lines printed on the chart.

i apologize for miss interpretation of your question . didn't see first the black lines in picture and assumed wrong you were talking about the dotted lines .

as soon as you corrected me i opened my charts and took a look at the template and to my surprise i had the black lines too .

i switched to another currency pair and all reverted to normal look. seems this problem is specific to AUDUSD pair . didn't see the problem on EURUSD or other few pairs i tested .

Thanks Xard777 for this system, it works great!

And as system itself is very good I am suffering performance issues. Each time I use your template, my MT4 is going down...

Anyone simillar problems ?

BTW. my laptop is not that bad (I think...)

Reason: