Trading System by Xard777 - page 282

hi ismael h r u ..i like your this post and easy to understand ..can you tell me the name of indicator which you applied with ssa are you still using it whats the result of these two indicator please reply thanks

Tahir4awan, You're never going to learn how to trade if you hop thread to thread asking for everyone for their indicators.

Here is a list of indicators for you:

MQL4 Code Base: custom indicators for MT4

Heads Up.

Hi Everyone, I seem to be reading on all the forums that there is a forced public upgrade of MT4 due around the middle of January 2014.

Also, this upgrade will most likely cause havoc with everyone's custom indicators.

For now, I have taking steps to make sure that my indicators work OK on Pro Trader Pro Trader - Imgur

This way should I have any problems with the new forced upgrade I will be able to continue trading without too much hassle.

I imagine that my next MT4 Systems Setup upgrade here on this thread will probably be around March 2014 (allowing time for integration with the forced Mt4 upgrade).

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone...

"May the best of your past be the worst of your future"

Happy New Year All !!!

And trade only like this in 2014. For me it is Happy New Year !!!!!!!!

Lots of pips!!!

Hello All,

I thought this thread is done. Sorry about that! Xard is still supporting and giving free setup? Cool! It has been awhile I have not been visited this forex-tsd.com. Good lucks and Happy Holidays and PIPS!

Andrew

My next very good trade:) Guys what with Yours hunting?

Thanks for keeping us updated in regards to your trades my friend.

Mike_S:
Tahir4awan, Open your ears man. Ziggy123 HAS NOT posted here in almost 2 years. Ziggy DOES NOT have a system here. Quit posting crap on all the threads. Josua, Ziggy123 used to post here I believe starting near the beginning of the thread. He has some really good posts worth reading (Before he...got locked up) from what I remember when I read through everything not too long ago. https://www.mql5.com/en/users/ziggy123

What do you mean by locked up?

xard777:
Heads Up.

Hi Everyone, I seem to be reading on all the forums that there is a forced public upgrade of MT4 due around the middle of January 2014.

Also, this upgrade will most likely cause havoc with everyone's custom indicators.

For now, I have taking steps to make sure that my indicators work OK on Pro Trader Pro Trader - Imgur

This way should I have any problems with the new forced upgrade I will be able to continue trading without too much hassle.

I imagine that my next MT4 Systems Setup upgrade here on this thread will probably be around March 2014 (allowing time for integration with the forced Mt4 upgrade).

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone...

"May the best of your past be the worst of your future"

to version 5 or another version of 4?

Hi All,

Please help me, I got this mes: 2014.01.13 10:31:33 ! X2 HISTO-X NRP AUDUSD,H1: incorrect start position 2213 for ArrayMinimum function.

Thanks in advance!

Reason: