Renko Power System - Very Profitable - page 3

Hello princewahaj,

very good instruction. Only one thing, when you would try on weekend use MT-ticker.

Google it, for me no possible post links.

Sincerely,

Henri

Hey Hermes,

I'm also following your renko topics/posts as well as Wahaj's.

Keep rocking and I'm learning,

Nick

Hi princewahaj,

Its very clear. I will try it next week.

Thank you and Regards,

anton

princewahaj:
Hello anton,

For Indicator:

Paste the indicators!

Go to the platform directory > experts >> indicators

For Renko (Expert Advisor):

Paste the EA

Go to the platform directory >> experts

For Template:

Paste the template

Go to the platform directory >> templates

To make the Renko Offline Chart:

Open pair's 1m chart, attach the Renkolivechart v3.2, check the properties of expert and mark the following things:

-Enable Alerts

-Allow live trading

-Allow DLL imports

-Allow import of external experts

Now, check the input settings.

RenkoBoxSize = 15

RenkoOffset = 0

RenkoTimeFrame = 2

It is required the market to be running for the expert to plot the M2 chart, if you would try it on weekend, it will not work.

After you have M2 chart, open it and apply the template! Now the system is ready to use!

Feedbacks and suggestions are highly welcomed.

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Tanaka8:
Hello princewahaj,

very good instruction. Only one thing, when you would try on weekend use MT-ticker.

Google it, for me no possible post links.

Sincerely,

Henri

Here you go R-chart fans, for the weeked.

https://www.fx1.net/wiki/pmwiki.php/MT4Ticker/MT4Ticker

Hello Friends,

Does anyone have any Support and Resistance indicator which can also show the past levels and new levels?, i had it but missed in my old hard-drive which is crashed!

Support and Resistance are important levels in these types of systems to get more higher accuracy because usually the prices will reversed near these levels, so it will be good to set our TP levels according to these levels.

If anyone have it, please post here, i will test it.

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Hello Traders,

Here are some more trade examples:

Everything is crystal-clear, but most important is that, the rules are quite simple and easy to follow.

Wishing all the traders a lot of profitable trades!

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Files:

Hey guys,

I think, Currency Power Meter can help in improving the results, so go ahead and test with it when the market would reopened.

The idea is to trade the strongest vs the weakest or vice-versa.

Lets say, if the AUD is at 1.0 and USD is at 8.5 or 9, that means we should look for buy trade in AUD/USD.

Wish you all the best.

Here: mt4_currency_power.ex4

Files:

Hi Wahaj,

I'm following you too and you topic as well as the other topic in the other forum.

I wish the best for you.

As well as a happy new year and all the blessings of your god Allah.

There are a lot of Muslim people and middle eastern folks in my group.

They have a lot of capital they like to invest in a good trader, i hope that will be you, just a tip.

As i said I'm all the way to your success, be it you any place on earth.

Best to you, Nick

Note: I really appreciate that you wished to mention me in you start posts everywhere, although i answered you some, but it was unnecessary, god made us and we all have a driving force of our own, so please uplift and enlighten, to be good children of god. good luck wahaj!

mr_nims:
Hi Wahaj,

I'm following you too and you topic as well as the other topic in the other forum.

I wish the best for you.

As well as a happy new year and all the blessings of your god Allah.

There are a lot of Muslim people and middle eastern folks in my group.

They have a lot of capital they like to invest in a good trader, i hope that will be you, just a tip.

As i said I'm all the way to your success, be it you any place on earth.

Best to you, Nick

Note: I really appreciate that you wished to mention me in you start posts everywhere, although i answered you some, but it was unnecessary, god made us and we all have a driving force of our own, so please uplift and enlighten, to be good children of god. good luck wahaj!

Hey Nick,

Thank you for using encouraging words for me, Do you know, i am feeling too good because of encouraging words from my senior, mr_nims!

I want to be a trader like you and i am struggling for the same, we are testing psar also with R.P.S for exit strategy on opposite signal. As your tip in Commercial Version about JPY terminal, regarding trading the basket pairs, i would consider it also because i feel, its a good tip which worth to try.

About Indexes, I am unable to understand how to confirm signals with indexes.

About Semafor, I think, its a good indicator to place stop-loss below/above recent swing high/low.

You are the reason for this system, and a good reason mate, infact, Sir.

I hope, the time is near, and i would be one of your students with your commercial version.

Best Regards to you too and Best Wishes as usual.

PrinceWahaj

Hi Wahaj,

Co-relation in JPY terminal is extremely high, you don't need a index chart or a currency meter for that.

You will notice they all move similarly and usd/jpy is the leading pair.

Other pairs are all mixed in nature, so they will be complicated to co-relate.

Good idea with semafor and sar, sar can even help filter the semafor, but the semafor works as a good dynamic S/R points.

Good luck n good day,

Nick

Reason: