[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 24

Dr.M.:

I assume, however, that Reshetov will retreat without getting into a fight.

Speak for yourself. Don't speak for others.

rigc:
did you learn from Stranger to the forum members to....? ))))

Я? You see, I was wondering when the mobile comes and says - guys, I was wrong, the trend is really up and there is no need to sell, especially with targets down there, but no, he pops up at any pullback and shouts to sell everything))) Then he says he has to learn to work with lots, he shouts something about his "students". I don't understand it and I don't intend to. I do not understand and do not intend to understand it, everybody makes mistakes, but to stupidly insist that white is black, you can piss off anyone. We helped him to break his sale from 1.2693 and at the first pullback we heard "thank you", so I do not even want to discuss this topic anymore.

Dr.M.:
The -opa method is not profitable. I suggest a battle on a cent account using a dozen real dollars as an example, if the reshettes aren't afraid.

I'm using a neuro-steering program - Paint Brush, but I count on accounts and the Brady table is my favourite book.

strangerr:

Я? You see, I was wondering when Mobile would come and say: "Guys, I was wrong, the trend is really up and there is no need to sell, especially with targets down there, but no, he jumped out at any pullback and shouted sell everything))) Then he says he has to learn to work with lots, he shouts something about his "students". I don't understand it and I don't intend to. I do not understand and do not intend to understand it, everybody makes mistakes, but to stupidly insist that white is black, you can piss off anyone. Helped him to break his sale from 1.2693 and at the first pullback we heard "thank you", so I do not even want to discuss this topic anymore.
don't worry)))) time will tell you who's right))))

rigc:
For bettors, I propose a wager with each other .... If you do not know what to do with the owls and other imhas, you will get the best result, and the other one will keep quiet for a while))))

I put the signals in the branch without any betting. I don't feel bad about it. Yesterday I did. I slept through one today. Good thing the advisor isn't asleep.

rigc:
don't sweat it)))) time will tell who's right))))
Exactly. The market will judge.

So is anyone here (Reshetov?) ready to arrange a demonstration trade on the probability scheme on a cent account for ten fucking quid? P.S. The posting of signals lacks clarity, because the thread quickly gets clogged. The account is an account. It is all visible and convenient for all.

rigc:
don't worry)))) time will tell you who's right))))

It has been three weeks, what time is it, the price has gone more than 500pp from his first sell signal, mountains of dead "followers" ))))

And you, uncle, instead of meddling in other people's squabbles, say something yourself.

Dr.M.:

So is anyone here (Reshetov?) ready to arrange a demonstration trade on the probability scheme on a cent account for ten fucking quid? P.S. The posting of signals lacks clarity, because the thread quickly gets clogged. The account is an account. It is all visible and convenient for all.

If you're going to have a cockfight in public, you'd better work for the good of the branch...

I'm going out for a while. I'll be back in about two or three hours and a bit. Hopefully a couple of trades will work out on the TP. If Reshetov is not afraid, at any time I am ready to arrange a demonstration defeat Reshetov on a real cent account.

strangerr:

It's been three weeks, how much more time is needed, the price has gone more than 500pp from his first sell signal, mountains of corpses of "followers" ))))

And you, uncle, instead of meddling in other people's squabbles, say something yourself.

i did not call you "aunt"))) i have nothing to say, i learn a lot, if i have thoughts, i write, if not, i read in silence))))
Reason: