Trading System by Xard777 - page 273

Hi,

I have the same probelm with AUDUSD and NZDUSD - on any other pairs it's OK.

spike_kd

Files:
adusd.jpg  206 kb
eurjpy.jpg  197 kb

spike_kd:
I have the same probelm with AUDUSD and NZDUSD - on any other pairs it's OK. spike_kd

The vertical black lines appear to be related to your TrendLine. Change the color of any black line to "None" bwith the exception of the MirrorLine. Alternatively make your chart background Black.

The system does require a robust machine; it's doing a lot of computations

MS

Sweet GOLD - Imgur

Xard777

juat noticed one thing. on 4h rsiTF shows buy for GBPUSD, although in fact, the trumble is rotating. Mby it would be possible to add third colour - grey to rsiTF

Files:

rigisroni2

HI, I had similar problem. I change candel history in sitings MT4 for smaler value. Problem gone.

Now I have fast machine

Tzuman:
The vertical black lines appear to be related to your TrendLine. Change the color of any black line to "None" bwith the exception of the MirrorLine. Alternatively make your chart background Black.

MS

I followed your suggestions, still didn't work. It appears only affected specific pairs in my case only AUDUSD and USDCHF pair. The rest of major pairs there are no vertical black lines printed on the charts.

Many thanks

Tzuman:

MS

Hello,

BIG THANK YOU TZUMAN - now it works without the lines spike_kd

Files:
audusd.jpg  210 kb

xkubas:
rigisroni2

HI, I had similar problem. I change candel history in sitings MT4 for smaler value. Problem gone.

Now I have fast machine

thanks man! it helped

I have just finish to read the entire post!!!

this system is really amazing, I would like to thank the creator and all the collaborators you have done this so important to the trading post and especially to my colleagues :-) questions which system said to me recomendais Indices CFDs as the DAX, and SP500 others.

Thank you very much for everything,

LievenX

Update

XARD777 - Imgur

Enjoy!

Xard777

Files: