Trading System by Xard777 - page 271

echo echo

echo

echo

echoecho​ echo.

It would be nice to see some of the "Lurkers" like myself that watch the thread but trade the system and never post to actually post some trades. I'm not trading it yet myself yet or anything in forex for that matter.

It would be nice to see some excitement from some people.

Have you guys considered moving the thread to a busier forum?

I know Xard has been here a long time though. I've been downloading Murray Math stuff from 4shared and of the PDFs have his name on it from 2006. (PDFs of old postings).

Well, i'm really just getting started here, but this system is really opening my eyes to the genius it is. How the hell did I see anything before on an intraday chart without the daily open line? MM lines... OMG I really need those. What the hell else have I been missing? (Studying MM at the moment before diving deeper into the system)

Well I'm reading, taking notes, checking out the older systems, and copying links for further study.

i'm at page 177 so far. New guys, take my advise and read through the whole thread. You get to know the guys here really well like that, they just don't get to know us back the same way unfortunately. But we can see who is who this way. Who's posts to watch.

And then we come up to an intelligent kind soul buy the name of Ismael360 aka Ish. Chaos is all over the thread, Ishmael joins, and saves the day. Put some indicators and a template in front of him and in no time he is out teaching it to other people so that we all may learn and then help each other. I'm very impressed by you Ish. You've went above and beyond here. I am very grateful to you. See, I can say that because reading through your post, I already feel like I know you. And i'm very happy to know you.

Then there are the "others" out there that see a picture of some grape juice running down the side of a scanned blank chart, and here it comes "Hey, can I get that indicator and can you tell me how to use it".

SO many great threads. Go through everything, read what looks important. Take notes, copy links, download the old systems so you at least have them if you ever want to compare anything. Read all of Ismael's stuff.

OK, 1:30am, I have the Flu and my ambien is making me dizzy. sleepy sleepy time.

I can't wait to wake up and continue reading the thread.

Thanks Xard, Ismael and everyone else here for what you have done here for I am truly grateful.

Mike

Good lord, that was one hell of an emotional roller coaster reading through the whole thread. I'm sad to say that I wasn't a part of it. Four Christmases later and the fifth coming up.

Not many people willing to work so hard on something only to throw it out there for anyone out there to use let alone continuous for years at a time. Especially when you have people jumping in screaming for the rules and getting mad at the people that are sharing this wealth of experience all wrapped up in a nice little package just because they don't wan't to spend their time babysitting the annoying brats that like to prey upon the free system threads and never give anything back. (said that in one breath)

OK, now that I've read everything, suggesting to move to a busier thread was a dumb idea.

I've never liked indicators but have only traded stocks before and have been submerging my life into forex/gold for a transition. This thread has opened my eyes to a whole new world.

I just spent the last....almost 2 years of all my free time designing and backtesting a mean reversion system for stocks. Indicator based designs didn't work at all. Ended up being all price action with moving averages and volatility filters to keep me out of bad trades.

Haven't really traded it yet, just got a loan from the bank to trade it though, 150k house mortgaged all in my account ready to go but now I wan't to make the switch.

I've blown a few accounts. Turned my 20k retirement fund into 120K in 6 months trading options only to lose it all chasing the bottom of a bear market. Oh what a kick in the ass that was.

Well, I know so much about you guys I thought I'd just give a little summary about myself. Besides that, i'm a 43 year old grading inspector (construction) from California.

As stated earlier, I am most gracious for what has been provided for here.

I hope I didn't make it to the end of the thread.

I hope I can contribute at some point.

I'm off to watch my chart zig and zag for a while and try to figure out what everything is and does.

I'm going to take up a whole page of the forum with all my postings in a row. Maybe I should talk to my dogs more.

Hi Mike,

Xard777 is a genius as always.

Although, I've never used his system as a whole since the 4 years that I have followed his thread.

His custom indicators are a work of genius and a work of art.

I'm using some of his indicators still, like the magnified price display, spread display and the forex power indicator etc in my renko trading.

Whenever Xard posts his system, I'm scavenging for his indicators which could help me in my trading system.

My nature is different with my trading, I can only trust the systems I make, never anyone else's.

So It's not Xard's system I don't use, it's anyone else's system i don't use. I just like the indicators, ideas and as in a few post's earlier where you bumped Ismael's topic, the "Strategies" that i look for to implement in my own system.

Anyways, reading your post. Don't be upset if there's a calm before a storm. Because this topic is that way, It's been here for half a decade and Xard and the people post, later their bored to post or are too busy trading and making $$$$$$.

When they miss each other and the topic, its back to the "Storm" hehe.

have a nice trading day!

Nick

Hey Nick,

I greatly appreciate the reply.

I'll have to check into Renko as well

I want to learn it ALL.

I just wish I had a good memory to remember half of it.

Great to meet you Nck.

Mike

Thanks for all the input guys-- looking forward to this read

Hi xard777

HI

Thanks Xard777 & Team,

My trade at H4 TF with Daily RSI bellow T3 , as image attached.

Thanks.

Files:

Nice trade Keshav.

Im sure you made at least a million on that move.

Ish

ismael360:
Nice trade Keshav.

Im sure you made at least a million on that move.

Ish

Hi Ish,

No that much not , at present i traded 0.1 lot for 20 USD Insta Forex broker.

Yet I am learner. Very few trade like this get in a month .

Thanks

Yeah, you gotta watch out for this time of year. The market it notorious for being tricky.

May be because of the holidays or because the year is ending.

But, regardless, be careful. Most don't even trade this time of year.

ish

Reason: