Trading System by Xard777 - page 274

Hi xard, the new update looks great, more informative. But when I change timeframe to lower timeframe layout become blank. Also I can't use it for strategy tester. Do you know what might cause the problem?

Thanks.

Sorry, my mistake. I think this template is intended for 1H timeframe and up. actually it's working in strategy tester. Going to try it out.

Sweet Jesus!!

Thank you Xard777.

Your work is genius and all looks beautiful on my new 27" monitor.

Very generous of you to keep sharing.

xard777:
Update

XARD777 - Imgur

Enjoy!

Xard777

I have to admit the updated setup looks pretty damn good.

I went ahead and added X2 RSI T3 TF0 to it for over all trend direction and It looks like it can do some major damage killing all sorts of pips.

ish

Hi Ish,

could You send some screen how it looks. I'm out of home till tomorrow. Only mobile internet I have but I would like to see it as soon as possible. Thx

xard777:
Update

XARD777 - Imgur

Enjoy!

Xard777

Hi Xard777,

Thanks for the new system.

Can you please give some information on how to trade with this new template?

Thanks,

kacraj.

Tadaaaaaa [attach=config]188025[/attach]

@xkusbas: What is youre model of Xard777?

Thanks

@Roon77 it is "stock" from last page post #2734. I ad extra only this indicator what Ish talk. But main point of open position was Xard tpl. This time The big problem for me is to be patient. Wait for moment to open position. I fight with my self. Good for me will be some alert to cell phone.

@xkubas: that's one of an awesome report..

I see you found it really applicable for gold. Actually I'm not really patient person, I'm going to try make an EA out of this. Just following the rules, right? Any additional condition I must follow other than MACD and MTF?

Reason: