Trading System by Xard777 - page 278

Hi, guys thanks for your contribution in action. let each of us will give 15 minutes a day of work and contribute to the development of this system. You're right that there are many that are waiting for it done. I'm sitting on the market since 2004. I've seen a lot and most importantly I went through a long and winding road. The hardest part of what we are. Our weakness, greed and pride. Some learn quickly, others long and hard. Unfortunately there is no quick way to victory. Xard team gave us a map of how to get to the finish line. Depends on us how to divide strength on this marathon. Each of us will let the bit for this success. I'm starting today.

Today's entry on gold. All gave a short. as I write this is already more than 400 pips. Waiting for more;)

And my Eur/Jen position

Arrows pointed out things that I pay attention when opening the position.

And for every type of lazy who do not want to read a little hint. Here little explanation to the old examples. But still current. I am using them.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183576

Very nice Xkubas. It's a little hard to see on that first chart but RSI worked well for that entry. Second entry I gotta give a point to MACD (by a hair). You got in nice and early on that second trade. Where i'm at right now I would have waited for the daily cross and missed all that move. I gotta do more backtesting and get comfortable with the price action of it before I can take these trades. So much easier to see everything when you're monitor is turned sideways.

I haven't seen that thread before Xkubas. Thanks for the link.

On gold I take profit. And I looking for new position. It could be long, I will wait for signal.

\\\\

@ xkubas

Could you please share your tamplate and indis as from post 2776?

Would rly appreciate. Everytime there is something wrong (I mean not looking like yours) with my setup when I open Xard's tamplates.

thanks!

Opp You go ... but try finde some set by Your self. Finde Your own way.xardallthebestxkubasset.tpl

All the best Any body on wave?

I see there are some nice trades.... Good :-)

I am still tweaking the setup... see enclosed chart.

http://i.imgur.com/JxLRR4V.png

Xard777

ismael360:

It takes a shit load of time and effort to make these setups possible and neither Me or Xard are programmers.

Tzuman who many don't even know is a big part of Team Xard.

He's not all out in front doing barrow rows and loopy loops with his trades and posting them like im embarrassed to say I may have in the past.

But you all should know. With out Tzuman there is no Team Xard.

With out Tzuman there is no way you would get the ability to make money with these setups for free.

wow ish, that's one big reply there. I personally not a person that are easily sharing anything to anyone. Not because I didn't want the idea to be stolen, just because I don't think my idea is good enough for everyone. I guess I must learn to share whatever my result is.

Here's my experience, I've been trying to mix and match many indicators lately. Not that I don't like xard's setup. To be honest, I really like his setup and the effort of everyone is really shown there. I appreciate it. The thing is, I don't really able to trade that long (1H and 4H). I know there are less noise in higher timeframe, I'm just not really a long term trader (maybe..).

So I've been mixed and match many indicators, and the funny thing is, I always get back to xard's RSI or MACD X as one of the main indicator of entering position. Haha.. gold one there. I guess he knows to chose the best to use.

I'm still testing my system, tried to make it as simple as I can.

@xard: Nice one. I should try that. Any chance to put an arrow back into the setup?

Update

Here is the MACD X indicator with Arrows printed on the main screen.

From the settings menu choose...

1 for Arrows printed at Zero Level crossings

or

2 for Arrows printed at Signaline crossings.

MACD X - Imgur

All the best

Xard777

Files:
__x2_macd_x.ex4  12 kb

Thank you Xard777, very much appreciated.

Does everyone else's day just seem so much better when you show up here and have a new toy waiting for you to play with?

Reason: