picture pretty

XAU in the diagram is GOLD, that is violently volatile -- could get hurt easily

nice work send me all indicator

if u dont mind

xx3xxx:

picture pretty

XAU in the diagram is GOLD, that is violently volatile -- could get hurt easily

I don't have the above indicators myself

it is a S shape, so it just look easier, I don't think it is so easy to bet gold

the subwindow look interesting though == dunno what is it

sometimes, malden gave us some great indicators, but is it because of the line chart, it seldom look that fancy -- don't know why -- don't have the urge to download and try

and we always think that we just need to get hold of 1 sign , then it is sure-win -- but is it ever that easy ?

=== suppose to have the edit button in earlier reply, but it add 1 more instead ==

please

sohelrana:
MTF_Waddah_Attar_ExplosionSA INDICATOR is repaint? tell me anybody, thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!

please anybody tell ,also i request to sir xx3xxx and sir Xard777 , thanks a lot!!!!!!

As faras wadah attar explosion indicator itself is concerned (for example the one from this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176253 ) it does not repaint. As far as multi time frame version, apart from usual multi time frame updating all the bars that belong to target time frame, it should not repaint either (unless you are using some version that I am not aware of)

sohelrana:
please anybody tell ,also i request to sir xx3xxx and sir Xard777 , thanks a lot!!!!!!

xard777:
Hi there nano_fx0, I still use the scope indy with much success but unfortunately I can no longer share it on this forum.

http://i.imgur.com/nSQB1.png

All the best

Xard777

Hello Xard,

can you share your new template please ?

Spike_kd

xard777:
Here is a suggestion for a possible trading system...

System one is MT4-Xard777.rar

and

System two is XARD-BOX.rar

Enjoy...

All the best

Xard777

Hi Newdigital,

The two rar files posted here can no longer be downloaded. Can you please fix this ? Thanks.

tpl

Do you share the last template

thanks

xard777 Trend Line indicator

xx3xxx:

does this look easy -- it is euraud (still going up) 1H TF

the thick line is xard777 trend line indicator

it takes a lot of courage for the candles to cross to the OTHER SIDES

if it cross, take at least one time zone (asia, europe, usa) to confirm switiching other sides

Dear xx3xxx

I wonder if you can point me, where I can find the xard777 trend line indicator.

I am embaressed to tell that I have all.the systems,xard777 ,builted,from the

begining (96 rar files ), plus a rar file with 3000 indicators from xard, but I

can not find this one.

Will you be so kind to post it here?

Thank you very much for your time

Dan

here you go, the indicator -- you have to set the input parameter too, I used to do 30M only [ i.e. may need to adjust the INPUTS parameters]

by the way, EURO seem to stop diarrhea falling today

just like 777, you like to collect indicators, but he does modify it and tune it better

Reason: