Trading System by Xard777 - page 190

Summers 2012 is on way

FreddyFX:
I recieved an email from him stating he is doing well but very busy.

Summer 2012 on way ! so expecting Xard Sir, to return soon to this thread.

Yes come back to us..Xard

Hey Ismael can you tell me your Broker you use just got the boot from trading -point

Aloha Keep up the goood work

Money Bags:
Hey Ismael can you tell me your Broker you use just got the boot from trading -point Aloha Keep up the goood work

I trade with GFT. There ok. I never had any problems with them. There straight up with me. The only downfall is that i can't trade gold with them.

Its only $200 too open a live account.

Ish

Ismael,

Do you know if ssa repaints? I am trying to use it buying on its cross and i am observing that sometimes zero line changed place. SO how can it be used?

Thanks. Rodrigo

Ssa

The SSA repaints and moreover it is very cpu intensive. The SSA Endpoint allegedly does not; go to the Digital ASCtrend thread and get it there

Tzuman:
The SSA repaints and moreover it is very cpu intensive. The SSA Endpoint allegedly does not; go to the Digital ASCtrend thread and get it there

Thank you very much my friend Tzuman for this info.

[]´s Samico.

Tzuman:

Exactly what the Mad Scienctist said above. The SSA can lead you into a false since of security. It does recaculate.

It's best to use some thing else like the Traders Dynamice Index to confirm your entry's

Ish

ismael360:
Exactly what the Mad Scienctist said above. The SSA can lead you into a false since of security. It does recaculate.

It's best to use some thing else like the Traders Dynamice Index to confirm your entry's

Ish

Hey Ismael

Like Tzuman said, use the ssa end point, i guarantee it not repaint, plus in the thread many other beautiful indiis

Big Joe:
Hey Ismael Like Tzuman said, use the ssa end point, i guarantee it not repaint, plus in the thread many other beautiful indiis

Oh yeah, i agree. The ssa end point does not repaint and is very useful. Tzuman or the Mad Scientist as he is known in other places seriously knows his stuff.

I would go with a ssa end point that has the multi color for direction change which may help you find the re-entrys.'

Ish

ismael360:
Oh yeah, i agree. The ssa end point does not repaint and is very useful. Tzuman or the Mad Scientist as he is known in other places seriously knows his stuff.

I would go with a ssa end point that has the multi color for direction change which may help you find the re-entrys.'

Ish

Hi Ismeal

can you post ' SSA end point ' multi color for direction change indicator here or the link where we can find this one please ?

Thanks in advance

secretcode

Reason: