Trading System by Xard777 - page 204

ismael360:
By the way did you catch the little move up we got an hour ago? Ish

Yes I did.

Mundu

ismael360:
By the way did you catch the little move up we got an hour ago? Ish

If I may ask, the two rows of bars at the bottom of your chart are not SSL bars. What are they?

Mundu

mundu09:
Are you asking about the Dark Orange colored and the Dodger blue colored bars at the bottom? Mundu

Hi Mundu,

Yes those are the ones. What are they?

Thanks

ismael360:
I think these are them. I don't really use them. But here you go. Ish

Hi Ismael,

Thanks for that.

mundu09:
If I may ask, the two rows of bars at the bottom of your chart are not SSL bars. What are they? Mundu

Those are Xards Fast and Slow Bias Indis. Those I can't post here. But basically it used the same way as the ssl bars. Just kinda helps you time your entrys.

Ish

mundu09:
If I may ask, the two rows of bars at the bottom of your chart are not SSL bars. What are they? Mundu

Mundu

Check this posted by Guru Mladen

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650/page6

Not exactly same but similar !

Regards

secretcode

secretcode:
Mundu

Check this posted by Guru Mladen

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650/page6

Not exactly same but similar !

Regards

secretcode

Thanks a million!!

Mundu

ismael360:
Those are Xards Fast and Slow Bias Indis. Those I can't post here. But basically it used the same way as the ssl bars. Just kinda helps you time your entrys. Ish

Question, were can we find this indicator...Elite Section?

Thanks

Gold Meter

Mundu, Ish,

The 8 percentages in the Currency meter are an adjusted average rsi of the individual pairs for each Major. As different brokers offer different pairs, comparing the values across brokers will illustrate different results.

As far as I have seen Gold is only traded against the US$. I have not seen Gold traded against the other Majors. Consequently, you cannot calculate a Gold Currency Power % as it will use a value of only one pair, not several and be somewhat misleading.

MS

thanks for sharing but not see system download ?

Reason: