Trading System by Xard777 - page 192

problem to install teresh miracle

teresh2:
almost grail....

hi Teresh,

I have tried to install your indicator on mt4 and there is nothing on the screen . My computer is a 64 bits. Could you help me to solve that problem, please?

Just my imagination...

Hi all, nice to see this thread still alive

How are u xard? Still wait your incredible system. o ya, just thinking something.... is that possible if xard semafor appear then automatically measured the Fibonacci? thx u'r advance sir...

Gringo

ismael360:
Im going to get 600 out of this one pair, watch.

Hi!

I don't know whether you or anybody could help me to find the "!BDP M-Math v3 Text source code... i have many murreymath indicator but this one can pull the text right to the chart and i have none of the version that could handle the text... Actually of course i have only little programming skills i really tried to solve this problem but cannot work...

i am attaching the picture to see what i mean..

thank you so much

Gringo

here you go

Hi Gringo,

Please find attached the .mq4 version

Br

Elie

Files:

lello1231:
Hi Gringo,

Please find attached the .mq4 version

Br

Elie

Very much appreciated !!

mladen:
It needs the libSSA.dll in order to work (this one : https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/84/libssa.zip )

this ssa end point is in the main window, i would want it on the sub window just like the normal ssa from xard

As far as I understand this system is very popular among traders on this forum. May be, somebody has statements in order to see the results of it. I would much appreciate if you post your results here.

read the last few pages here

seem that SSA and v8oscillator is good, anyone care to repost , so I put that 2 indicator back to my template pls

Be warned

I'm not sure what the SSA indicator happens to be from this thread, but was this the oscillator you were referring to?

xps_v8_oscillator.mq4

Now I noticed someone asked if this indicator repaints... let me put it to you this way (and this is to all who want to know)... if you have an indicator and it just keeps making perfect signals to the point where you've lost nothing looking back on the charts for hours, days, weeks, etc., then yes, the indicator either repaints or it deletes off signals/arrows that told you to buy/sell at XYZ point on the chart a few candles or bars back where only the good arrows/signals remain intact.

What some of these indicators will do is, they'll trick you into thinking that everything was legit if you use LFH trading simulator to see it in action... but then in reality, you find it doing things that LFH didn't seem to know how to display when you go live with them.

I admit that I have not had any experience so far with this V8 Oscillator indicator, but I am too reminded of THIS OTHER indicator when I look at how this V8 thing worked:

vq.mq4

If you take this VQ indicator and set the settings to 1440 minutes (daily) and place it on the 4 hour chart of any currency pair, you'd think the holy grail was revealed. LFH trading simulator will show you that the arrows don't technically repaint the past, but won't show you that certain arrows that told you to buy or sell will be deleted in the past if they do not comply with whatever the market prices have now decided to do. I am almost positive this V8 indicator will do the same thing... however if anyone can disprove me on this one, then let them do so and I'll shut up.

I'm only trying to warn people when it comes to forex indicators that seem too good to be true. If it looks like it is, then it DEFINITELY is. Human beings control the markets and it's all based on economic status, new reports, etc. How in the world is an indicator using math going to decipher all that by itself (or any combination of indicators as well), let alone an indi that contains only 5-20kb in the program??

I just don't want people to fall down the same mine shaft that I have when it comes to these things. I've been at forex for four years now... I haven't made one single nickel that I could hold on to before it all got lost due to the market's "surprise attacks" that go exactly the opposite route in spite of what your analysis told you. Risk to reward ratios, MAs, MACDs, price action patterns, trading the news, etc. you name it, I've tried it... and ALL of it failed in the long run. I only have a $200 account, so even if I did manage 50-100 pips per month consistently, that's enough to buy me a combo meal at McDonald's... hardly anything that I could make a living doing.

So please be careful when it comes to these "magical" indicators, or these systems using combinations of indis, that seem like it's as easy as buy on the blue arrow/sell on the red arrow and you'll be rich in less than a year. You might make hundreds of pips the first month, but you'll probably lose all of it and more the next time. Like I said, I've been at this for four years and I know what I'm talking about.

Just my two cents.

PS

Files:
vq.mq4  8 kb

If you care to check the code...in the very beginning...is says "pava_the_clown"...it must be a repainter...

Reason: