Trading System by Xard777 - page 95

pudseybear:
Francis You can have 3 boxes with this one attached

thanks pudsey testing now.. will see what i come up with...

thanks

xard777:
Here you are.... Xard777

Xard, many tks

Peter

breakout trading -- there seem to be a P A T T E R N

---- my contribution ----

do we like this attached dig for these few days for GJ pair

if you do try / trade GBP = JPY and got an MSN

I am happy to provide the name of another 1 indicator that you find in this Screen Capture (using screenHunter software to do it)

Just PM me -- if you want 1 (indicator name)

invest in forex for short duration : all investment strategy carried its own risk -- your views may not turn out the way you thought, learn how to manage (long term) alpha -- risk factor

hi ziggy

hi sir

i have been trying ua system but there is this indi u have on pg 52 #518 as screenshot.That t3alpha is combined with heikin v?or just give me an indicator that is similar to that t3alpha on uascreen with the same color and same settings as uas plizz cos i think it is best wen u combine it with wadah.pliz sir i will be happy to hear from u if possible u can share the template plus indicator that will just display wat u have on that chart #518 on pg52.

thnx

fxnewbie:
In most pairs, I find this indicator works better with "periodBegin 0 and period End 6", adding a EMA 8 also. just wait to the EMA cross one level as an advice of future price direction. In that case, box levels can act as TP levels or price reversals. You can complete the setting with a good S/R indicator.

Working good until now, hu...

Files:
box.gif  23 kb

fxnewbie:
Working good until now, hu...

KOOL....

Xard777

just for fun indicator..

pro_badrul.rar

swing to heaven........or hell........

god bless u all......

Files:

james007:
just for fun indicator..

lol...nice, but I prefer good old invaders...

Xard777

Why pending?

Why are this your attachments pending?At least you've been doing it 4 a long time.

do not forget the old indicators.

old secret recipe.

sometimes also useful.

value of antiques

sometimes we forget

value of old goods.

old and new together

time change everything

god bless u all.........

Reason: