Trading System by Xard777 - page 194

xx3xxx:
been to europe for a couple of months (totally not getting what I expected) and back ]

Next time choose the right country, you can't even name germany a country, they are all sad overthere with Angela.

Next time: Paris, London, Madrid, Ibiza, Marbella, the rest is bullshit ! (listen the advice from a european )

been to europe for a couple of months (totally not getting what I expected) and back

jobs are still plentiful in my city (hope to get a new job really soon)

europeans are damn poor now (they seem to smoke less theseday and drink depend on whether bars are available and supermarket food varieties very much improved -- in the past, german hold huge hose shape sausage and hard whole bread, now it is softer and sliced delegantly)

everyone try to squeeze money from pub drink, modified B&B (guess many of them are illegal), all coffee are made by fancy machines (milk forth are very nice)

even in the universities, internet access are hard to come by -- even wifi could be provided, only if you got the computer, so people spend half the evening time to find next day accommodation on their computer

hotels-- way I see it, if you leave your day luggage there, it is an expensive locker room, views for your luggage cases to see

still consistent winning strategy in my demo (2 to 3 tries already) after I have been back

watching this one-- pretty fast -- funforalltv: Tv2

and since it is winning, I probably try on my fxcm micro account (not much money there, since I draw up all the money before I flied) for micro 1 or few lots trading , probably start real account this week or next, maybe on euro/aud first

I guess my strategy should produce either breakeven (zero profit / loss exit) or small winning (micro)

-- bet (ed) it wrong, damn it

this is real account (have not play real stuff for very long time already)

enter buy EUR/AUD today -- buyat 1-2765 -- micro though

have to pay back my trip (damn some european only accept euro cash too) {austrian are friendly and willing to speak english) over the next 12 months, not sure where the money(income) will be come from

NH hotel group in europe is quite cheap and brand new room hotel --

recommendable ones

and

in a party, a nice looking guy, just sweet talk another girl that got brand new shoes, that get a snog and few snapshot of her leg . shoes, that is wild-- got go go dancers there to boost up the scene too

http://www.spacenight-stuttgart.de/gallery/

and I realised, everyone turn their own place into B&B theseday and may advertise here http://www.airbnb.com/

1 box of icecream got 4 cones, 2 of the cones give me 1 extra lucky drawn cone vouchers, i.e. 6 for the price of 4 , hehe

bought a two cone shape super-powerful LED light -- with sensor, so I don't have to turn the toilet light switch on / off anymore, all automatic and new LED light with parabolic shape cone -- solar power too (so it won't turn on in the morning and charge the AA batteries a little bit) -- --- that is a good 50 euro that I spent == but one of the cable inside water heater melt, so I use a garden spray bottle now, damn it

2 youtube video of my trip -- stuttgart

http://tiny.cc/bj76ew

http://tiny.cc/nl76ew

xard777:
Hi There my little yellow friend, how are you ? You buy any hats lately.

I am still trading away in Forex with my usual style of trading.

All the best

Xard777

Hi Xard. Nice setup. It looks Golden.

Get it Golden..... Becuase your trading Gold..... Get it?

Nevermind. Comedy has never been my strong point. Thats usually Pava's area of expertise.

Anyway. Setup looks great.... Hope you make a lot of pips and a billion dollars and all that....

Ok. Catch up soon.

Ish

xard777:

All the best

Xard777

Welcome back Xard. Good to see you still trading your system.

== can chick fur use curling iron ---- (last few days trend0

indicator with alert xps mtf with xps t3

Hello everyone

Am locking to find indicator with alert xps mtf Gann 240with xps t3 line 2 . just these two lines indicator when both cross.

My best regards

help for snake-force mtf

xard777:

All the best

Xard777

hello xard777

nice to see u again. i have some problem with snakeforce mtf i was down-lode from here but it not work so help please send me code of mtf snake force indicator thanks in advance

pleas healp me

help about indicator

xx3xxx:
all the snake series should be render useless -- as it repaint

you might try the japanese version, that 3 variable and create a cloud so the bar are below and above it - just forgot what it called

haha, this is the video shot of the damaged luggage as souvenir, italian crappy handling able to made a long crack into my hard plastic case, I think it is 10 years old and the airways offer 30 euro , hehehe -- video - YouTube -- what a souvenir as the trip ( 30 euro is less than the daily expenditure on the luxury hostel price in europe)

hello brother

pls understand that i m from India and here its work so pls if u have this indicator

a well-respected Xard 777 please give a link where you can download the updated trading system

I have been observing your subject, and I really like it!! =)

does this look easy -- it is euraud (still going up) 1H TF

the thick line is xard777 trend line indicator

it takes a lot of courage for the candles to cross to the OTHER SIDES

if it cross, take at least one time zone (asia, europe, usa) to confirm switiching other sides

Reason: