Download MetaTrader 5

Trading System by Xard777 - page 196

BigJoe
BigJoe  
himanshu99:
you said that how i tell that market go up and down so u lisen carefully market go there which type of volume it have

when snakeforce make 4th thick line than market become positivist its possibility 93-99%

see this pics u understand every thing

here

where cross it is exit sing

red line is sell

blue line is buy

and always put SL

other wise u finish

Hey,

Can you share your himanshu indicator

Thanks !

forexts2
forexts2  
Big Joe:
Hey,

Can you share your himanshu indicator

Thanks !

it is nothing that name is gentor cci

forexts2
forexts2  
xx3xxx:
all the snake series should be render useless -- as it repaint

you might try the japanese version, that 3 variable and create a cloud so the bar are below and above it - just forgot what it called

haha, this is the video shot of the damaged luggage as souvenir, italian crappy handling able to made a long crack into my hard plastic case, I think it is 10 years old and the airways offer 30 euro , hehehe -- video - YouTube -- what a souvenir as the trip ( 30 euro is less than the daily expenditure on the luxury hostel price in europe)

sorry brother what happen some time market is give so badly move so now i post new entry of today

Files:
h1_2.gif 33 kb
forexts2
forexts2  

gentor cci

hello every one

that is the best indicator for exit

Files:
forexts2
forexts2  
xx3xxx:
all the snake series should be render useless -- as it repaint

you might try the japanese version, that 3 variable and create a cloud so the bar are below and above it - just forgot what it called

haha, this is the video shot of the damaged luggage as souvenir, italian crappy handling able to made a long crack into my hard plastic case, I think it is 10 years old and the airways offer 30 euro , hehehe -- video - YouTube -- what a souvenir as the trip ( 30 euro is less than the daily expenditure on the luxury hostel price in europe)

now time to exit

Files:
h1_3.gif 33 kb
nano_fx0
nano_fx0  
xard777:
Hi There my little yellow friend, how are you ? You buy any hats lately.

I am still trading away in Forex with my usual style of trading.

All the best

Xard777

The indicator with circle and crosshair doesn't look like mtf Gann HILo, do you mind sharing it?

secretcode
secretcode  
nano_fx0:
The indicator with circle and crosshair doesn't look like mtf Gann HILo, do you mind sharing it?

Hi

May be you are looking for this !

xard777
xard777  

re scope indy

nano_fx0:

Hi there nano_fx0, I still use the scope indy with much success but unfortunately I can no longer share it on this forum.

http://i.imgur.com/nSQB1.png

All the best

Xard777

nano_fx0
nano_fx0  
xard777:
Hi there nano_fx0, I still use the scope indy with much success but unfortunately I can no longer share it on this forum.

All the best

Xard777

awesome picture but for the main chart I prefer previous set up the one without COG indy....

Happy pipping.

nano_fx0
nano_fx0  
xard777:

All the best

Xard777

awesome picture I'd really wish you could share in another life oops sorry forum I mean

Happy pipping.