Trading System by Xard777 - page 199

X - Chart System

himanshu99:
hello master first thing i want to know what is ur opinion for FX FISH 2MA

I have not been posting for a long time. However I have read this read from start to finish especially when it was very active. With time however I have been able to make my own the systems that Xard777 has shared with us here. If you follow them carefully they have a certain theme and it's not just indicators being thrown together. That's why have been able to make adjustments with every new system especially from the XPS series. Presently I am using the X - Chart system that has been giving me great results. Have learned so much from Xard777 who has influenced my trading style and methodology. So it would be a good idea to start from the beginning and see the progression of his thoughts. If you are unable to find the systems here as you read just search and you will get them where he has hosted them else where. Just my humble submission.

Mundu

Files:

re trading

mundu09:
Mundu

I liked the grail moves in that setup Mundu where price is coming off the cross of the rsi 50 level with the two bottom sub-window indicators backing it up as it worked out quite nice in all currencies.

Now I only trade Gold these days as the spreads are fixed and the daily range is large enough for a decent profit.

Again I use a simple system to show market movement.

http://i.imgur.com/diJ10.png

All the best

Xard777

xard777:
I liked the grail moves in that setup Mundu where price is coming off the cross of the rsi 50 level with the two bottom sub-window indicators backing it up as it worked out quite nice in all currencies.

Now I only trade Gold these days as the spreads are fixed and the daily range is large enough for a decent profit.

All the best

Xard777

Hello Xard. First, thank you for your many contributions, I have seen many of your systems and like a good few.

I only came to find them a few days ago, and there is one that stands out for me, especially since it is very similar to one I created myself (and I added or subtracted a couple things so far just to suit preference).

I hope you could please tell me, in the system below where the template is simply named "Xard.tpl", do any of the Indy's repaint and if so, which ones? (Of course I mean "perfect themselves in the past" when I say repaint, and not re-calculate like all the ZZ/Cycle Indy's must by nature) I circled the ones that might be most likely culprits but please let me know if any do.

Thanks again

Jason

Files:
xard.gif  33 kb

xard777:

All the best

Xard777

I took a trade with EURUSD after the NF news though the X -Chart system had given me a signal much earlier. But I decided to wait for the effect of the news to take place before entering with 2 lots through XARDBUYER script. Unfortunately the ! $ MT4 Stoplight indicator no longer displays the Trend Dot line so I had to add one of your earlier indicators (Gann52). If I may ask about Gold, why is the system you have shown on the screenshot ideal for it?

Thanks.

Mundu

jayjonbeach:
Hello Xard. First, thank you for your many contributions, I have seen many of your systems and like a good few.

I only came to find them a few days ago, and there is one that stands out for me, especially since it is very similar to one I created myself (and I added or subtracted a couple things so far just to suit preference).

I hope you could please tell me, in the system below where the template is simply named "Xard.tpl", do any of the Indy's repaint and if so, which ones? (Of course I mean "perfect themselves in the past" when I say repaint, and not re-calculate like all the ZZ/Cycle Indy's must by nature) I circled the ones that might be most likely culprits but please let me know if any do.

Thanks again

Jason

You have asked about indicators repainting. As I mentioned earlier this thread has been a development of systems that Xard777 shares with us. Most are related in many aspects. I particularly loved how the !XPS series evolved. When issues of certain indicators repainting especially a certain Oscillator came up, he worked around it till we had something that worked very well at least for me. The MT4 Channel indicator is a replacement of the Gann lines you mentioned. It works very well with the I and II SSL bars. Have never had an issue of their repainting especially following the simple rules of the system. By the way we never ask where the indicators come from. We are quite happy and grateful for the labour Xard77 puts in to develop the system he shares with us. Personally am a better trader today through what he has given us.

Thanks.

Mundu

Good advice

xard777:
Hi there,

Just to let you know that I am still trading away... I only trade Gold these days but to each their own.

http://i.imgur.com/02K28.png

What I would like to say to fellow traders is that regardless of which trading system that you are currently using, please always remember to take the pip$ off the table. Don't let your profit$ turn into a loss and don't be too greedy.

If you are trading every day then have a target in mind and exit when it is hit - no one ever went broke taking a profit.

You can look at splitting your daily target between the London & the NY sessions.

Too many times we see a lot of pip$ being generated on a chart and we want the lions share of these pip$ and end up getting burned in the process - been there done that.

Instead, simply see where the trend is for that day and look to take a portion off the table - you will find after a month of trading that it all adds up into a larger amount than you normally make without all the stress of trying to get the big bucks.

It is not what you make that is important but what what you take out from the broker that counts.

Pay yourself at least 20% of your profit$ weekly or fortnightly and take a bonus every three months.

You have to allow for the accumulation process to take place in order to build your wealth.

All the best

Xard777

PS If you are an american forex trader then you can always look for a non US affiliated broker possibly in Finland or similar places in which to trade gold.

Hi Xard. I see you giving up all the great advice. I too focus mostly on trading Gold thru a certain Finland based broker that you recommemded. Thanks by the way. Hopefully the big dogs won't catch on.

You guys can't be afraid to trade gold. Its a bit more volitile but in a good way.

You get better movement and are able to make good pips even the smallest of trends.

So if you treat every trend trade opurtunity as a valid trade but just hit your small target and clock out, well thats been working out really well for me.

Plus it helps to have a custom built gold ass kicking setup built and designed by Xard him self and The Mad Scientist.

But yeah in my opinion trading Gold is the way to go. Plus it help to just focus on that one pair than worry about all of the other pairs in the market.

If anyone else trad gold. Please share your experiences.

Ish

mundu09:
I have not been posting for a long time. However I have read this read from start to finish especially when it was very active. With time however I have been able to make my own the systems that Xard777 has shared with us here. If you follow them carefully they have a certain theme and it's not just indicators being thrown together. That's why have been able to make adjustments with every new system especially from the XPS series. Presently I am using the X - Chart system that has been giving me great results. Have learned so much from Xard777 who has influenced my trading style and methodology. So it would be a good idea to start from the beginning and see the progression of his thoughts. If you are unable to find the systems here as you read just search and you will get them where he has hosted them else where. Just my humble submission. Mundu

Mundu. This looks almost exactly like one of the setups i currently use.

I too enjoy trading the Grail Moves off the Rsi and Tdi.

By the way is your Tdi defualt setting or did you tweak it some?

Ish

Gold Trading

ismael360:
Hi Xard. I see you giving up all the great advice. I too focus mostly on trading Gold thru a certain Finland based broker that you recommemded. Thanks by the way. Hopefully the big dogs won't catch on.

You guys can't be afraid to trade gold. Its a bit more volitile but in a good way.

You get better movement and are able to make good pips even the smallest of trends.

So if you treat every trend trade opurtunity as a valid trade but just hit your small target and clock out, well thats been working out really well for me.

Plus it helps to have a custom built gold ass kicking setup built and designed by Xard him self and The Mad Scientist.

But yeah in my opinion trading Gold is the way to go. Plus it help to just focus on that one pair than worry about all of the other pairs in the market.

If anyone else trad gold. Please share your experiences.

Ish

Thanks Ish. I too have been trading it on and off and have come to love it. Initially was very concerned by its volatility. When I became very comfortable with it I almost abandoned the other currencies.

Mundu

ismael360:
Mundu. This looks almost exactly like one of the setups i currently use.

I too enjoy trading the Grail Moves off the Rsi and Tdi.

By the way is your Tdi defualt setting or did you tweak it some?

Ish

I did not know it's called Grail Moves! I just use the way it came in the X - Chart system. But if I may add the ! $ MT4 Stoplight does not display the Trend Dot line on all the platforms I use.

Mundu

re trading

mundu09:
Thanks Ish. I too have been trading it on and off and have come to love it. Initially was very concerned by its volatility. When I became very comfortable with it I almost abandoned the other currencies. Mundu

EURUSD can be just as volatile but it's all about understanding in which direction the beast will run...

http://i.imgur.com/ZDAyW.png

Xard777