Trading System by Xard777 - page 200

xard777:
EURUSD can be just as volatile but it's all about understanding in which direction the beast will run...

http://i.imgur.com/ZDAyW.png

Xard777

Thanks for your advice. You mentioned earlier on about the Finnish broker. I would love to know which one that is.

Mundu

xard777:
I liked the grail moves in that setup Mundu where price is coming off the cross of the rsi 50 level with the two bottom sub-window indicators backing it up as it worked out quite nice in all currencies.

Now I only trade Gold these days as the spreads are fixed and the daily range is large enough for a decent profit.

Again I use a simple system to show market movement.

http://i.imgur.com/diJ10.png

All the best

Xard777

Hello Xard,

I just checked the H1 Gold chart you posted and the candles are vastly different from my platform though the price when both brokers closed is similar! No wonder it was possible to take a good trade during the New York session on your platform and not mine!

Mundu

PS. My mistake. The chart you posted is actually 30 Min and not 1H. Sorry for that.

Gold Trading

I actually never look at the 30 Min chart much. But Xard's chart got me thinking. Maybe I need to pay more attention to the 30 min chart. I actually trade on the 1H only. On hind sight looking at the XAUUSD on Friday during the New York session there was a nice 200 pips move following the X - Chart system rules! Thanks Xard for opening my eyes to that chart. I Actually opened a trade for XAUUSD on Friday but had had to close it with a small loss on the 1H chart when price stalled. I have remembered that you gave us a template at one time that had a default 30 Min chart and I have dug it up. Thanks again.

Mundu

Sl-tp 2

Hi Xard777

Many thanks for your trading systems.

How to use this " SL-TP 2" which shown your image at right top corner.

Whats use of this EA

Thanks

keshav:
Hi Xard777

Many thanks for your trading systems.

How to use this " SL-TP 2" which shown your image at right top corner.

Whats use of this EA

Thanks

Once you open a trade and the expert is on, it places for you a SL and a TP at a predetermined value. The beautiful thing with the expert is that you can then double click on the TP or SL line and drag it to the place you want and they are adjusted accordingly. Hope that helps.

Mundu

xx3xxx:
here you go, the indicator -- you have to set the input parameter too, I used to do 30M only [ i.e. may need to adjust the INPUTS parameters]

by the way, EURO seem to stop diarrhea falling today

just like 777, you like to collect indicators, but he does modify it and tune it better

hello

if u dont mind pls send me all indicator which u seen in this pics

mundu09:
Once you open a trade and the expert is on, it places for you a SL and a TP at a predetermined value. The beautiful thing with the expert is that you can then double click on the TP or SL line and drag it to the place you want and they are adjusted accordingly. Hope that helps. Mundu

Hi

Thank you.

Iam using this indicator is attached. This not showing any activity which you explained.

Thanks

Files:
sl-tp_2.mq4  5 kb

keshav:
Hi

Thank you.

Iam using this indicator is attached. This not showing any activity which you explained.

Thanks

Oh my mistake. I use XARDSELLER and XARDBUYER scripts to open trade. The scripts have predefined SL and TP. The SL-TP experts just draws lines at those positions which you can drag to adjust as you want. Even if you dont use the script, once you set your SL and TP manually after opening your trade, the expert advisor should draws the lines I mentioned where your TP and SL are. At least they do for me.

Mundu

Hi Thanks

mundu09:
Oh my mistake. I use XARDSELLER and XARDBUYER scripts to open trade. The scripts have predefined SL and TP. The SL-TP experts just draws lines at those positions which you can drag to adjust as you want. Even if you dont use the script, once you set your SL and TP manually after opening your trade, the expert advisor should draws the lines I mentioned where your TP and SL are. At least they do for me. Mundu

Hi

Thank you very much its worked as you said. i tried in demo. its fine.

Thanks

keshav:
Hi

Thank you very much its worked as you said. i tried in demo. its fine.

Thanks

You are welcome.

Mundu

Reason: