Eurusd/gbpusd - page 482

browntrader:
Lear more about support and resistance levels and pivot points.

There are tools how to calculated predictions for highest and lowest price for one instrument.

You can try these:

Forex Pivot Point Calculator

Forex Pivot Point Calculator | Forex Trading Tips

Ya...good luck with that, or in other words, is your bank-roll as long as your learning curve. In 95% of cases the bank-roll is a lot shorter.

firscall:
Avi! Where are you? You must have hit your target for this week!

The models are close to completion. I have them paper-trading on a server at the moment just to make sure that all bugs have been discovered.

I have several systems that I'll be releasing. The first system to be released will be a low risk (SL: 15, PT:30 & move stop to BE after 15 pips) set of models. The system will trade the FX majors (GU,EU,YEN,CHF) in order to diversify away some of the risk. I tell you more about the mechanics behind the system another time.

m8! hi big its afew problem from the team . 1)gu, eu didnt hit pl .2)gu ph enter when ?what sl. 3)eu ph dint rich so when put order 4)what tp..please or sl help me to give answears to the team.ill thx for your replay

Avi! Where are you? You must have hit your target for this week!

The models are close to completion. I have them paper-trading on a server at the moment just to make sure that all bugs have been discovered.

I have several systems that I'll be releasing. The first system to be released will be a low risk (SL: 15, PT:30 & move stop to BE after 15 pips) set of models. The system will trade the FX majors (GU,EU,YEN,CHF) in order to diversify away some of the risk. I'll tell you more about the mechanics behind the system another time but I'm VERY excited about this set of models. They seem to be pip generation machines!

avi1:
m8! hi big its afew problem from the team . 1)gu, eu didnt hit pl .2)gu ph enter when ?what sl. 3)eu ph dint rich so when put order 4)what tp..please or sl help me to give answears to the team.ill thx for your replay

If they are experienced then they should know where to take profits.

Take 30% of profits @ 4905.

Take 30% of profits @ 4808

Hold the remainder PT: 4711

Stop Loss @ 5020.

The price wants to go to 4659.

Your 'team' has one more week to make a decision.

M8, does this 'team' consist of experienced traders or are they inexperienced ?

An image of the signals from the EU scalper model which is part of the scalper system that I'll be releasing soon.

Files:
tsd_7.jpg  59 kb

firscall:

Stop Loss @ 5020.

M8, does this 'team' consist of experienced traders or are they inexperienced .

An image of the signals from the EU scalper model which is part of the scalper system that I'll be releasing soon.

m8!30%tp1 4095 explain?your ph was down from realty, whats enter , sl ?30% 4808 when? dont hit. hold -4711 this week?? price going-4659 next week? eu ph was down from ph real so when you enter, sl ?pl dont rich. 5020 sl why.you have to help to explain i want them more than you , its problems you understand it can be the best system if you dont trade right-you done nothig , so you have to help me to explain mange possion my sucsses is your

avi1:
m8!30%tp1 4095 explain?your ph was down from realty, whats enter , sl ?30% 4808 when? dont hit. hold -4711 this week?? price going-4659 next week? eu ph was down from ph real so when you enter, sl ?pl dont rich. 5020 sl why.you have to help to explain i want them more than you , its problems you understand it can be the best system if you dont trade right-you done nothig , so you have to help me to explain mange possion my sucsses is your

to take a trade they have to understand your way. dont be negativ i spent a lot of -h to show teach them, but not evrey thing is clear m8 please let me got your mind

avi1:
to take a trade they have to understand your way. dont be negativ i spent a lot of -h to show teach them, but not evrey thing is clear m8 please let me got your mind

This is why you need to install MSN so that I can tell you in real-time. I even told you that the crash was coming within hours! Avi, m8...I do this week in and week out. Do you not see that this is a rare thing? It really doesn't occur that often, you will not see many traders making these calls.

If your team actually want me to tell them the time and the pip perfect level that the price will end up then I'm not sure that many other traders can do this more than 60-80% of the time (which I can) but this is close to the holy grail and I'm not willing to divulge that much information unless your team start to give indications of $$$ that will be on offer otherwise I'm just wasting my time and may as well focus my time on taking $$$ from the market.

All I can offer - as agreed - are my levels. Your team should have the experience to watch the price action and the technicals of the market to see what happens when the price approaches my levels. If you need more information than this then you need to talk $$$.

I have given you these levels for 3 weeks now and in that time they have generated over 1000 pips for anyone who has a little experience in price action.

firscall:

Stop Loss @ 5020.

M8, does this 'team' consist of experienced traders or are they inexperienced ?

i pm you chek it

avi1:
i pm you chek it

I have check it. Your mailbox is full.

I'm trying to help but it is difficult. If your team can't read price action or can not weigh-up probabilities then it will be difficult for them to benefit from my levels.

If they want me to tell them exactly WHEN to buy and sell then this would be difficult and not a good use of my time.

avi1:

Okay. Let's break it down.

If I tell you that the EU high for the next 5 days will be :

@ around 3736 with a 80% probability that this week's high will be higher than last week's high and;

@ the low will be around 3434 with a 77 probability that the low will be lower than last week's low.

then what would you do given the above?

1. The first thing you're going to do is to assess the position of this week's open. If the price opens 1 pip above last week's high (or even better) gaps 10-20 pips above last week's high before it is rejected; the rejection maybe signaled by a candle-chart pattern: a shooting star formation on the 60 minute chart for example. This will give the trader (who is in possession of the above analysis) confidence that pulling the short-trigger will have a favourable chance of paying off. That is, a short entry at this point would have a positive expectancy.

BUT the positive expectancy would be even higher if we break the 60 minute 'shooting star' candle into four 15 minute bars and the four 15 minute bars also have a very bearish pattern like 'a shooting star formation followed by dragonfly doji or a Bearish harami cross.

3736 - 3434 = 302 pip or predicted range.

What happens if the price opens 30-40 pips below our predicted high? Afterall we have a high probability indication that the price will exceed the prior week's high and prior week's low. Well you have to watch the price action. In the shaded ellipse you can see a couple of dojis and shooting stars. The final star shoots to 3704 before being rejected. I interpret this to mean that the price attempted to break out of the short-term value area (market profile) and was rejected with conviction. In this situation I wouldn't wait to see if the price would test the PH of 3736. I would be looking for a short entry, I would adjust my postion size to ensure that my risk remained the same. Afterall the projected range is 302 and I wouldn't want to miss the ride given that the group of bearish candle sticks and the rejection from the value area extreme signal an impending move down.

Avi,

explaining every facet of my thinking would take a book or two. If the 'team' can't read price action it is unlikely that they will be able to benefit from my levels.

Files:
tsd_8.jpg  71 kb
Reason: