"DDFX" trade system - page 6

kevinator:
Custom non repaint bull and bear system to be used on the currency pair and time frame of your choice.enjoy

Hi Kevinator,

please can you PM me V3 version?

Thank you

would be good to program it in to the EA and even use as a scalper with PT or like a trend with reversal points

Hi Kevinator,

Can you PM me V3 version? I want too!

Thanks in advance..

Hello Kevinator,

Very very good!

Please can you PM me the V3 version ?

Thanks!!

kevinator:
Custom non repaint bull and bear system to be used on the currency pair and time frame of your choice.enjoy

Hello Kevinator,

Can I have a copy of the ddfx version 3.

Thank you alot.

Hello from Canada Kevinator and the Montreal Canadiens

I was wondering if you could forward a copy of V3

Very interested in you work

shinylucre

Hi

Thanks for the DDFX Trade System!

Could someone please post an upload link to

the PDF Manual for trading rules & instructions.

Thanks!

TheGMan

hi kevinator n all,

can u pm me the ddfx v3 pls,.. thx

thanks for your efforts , i am talking about adx crossing indicator i have seen that it was repaints and less relible can you fix it ? thanks in advane

TheGMan:
Hi Thanks for the DDFX Trade System! Could someone please post an upload link to the PDF Manual for trading rules & instructions. Thanks! TheGMan

I don't have the manual for this version, but I came up with some simple rules of my own as well as some from the creator

http://www.screencast.com/users/rogu...7-2c608cb8c4c5

First off, like may systems, try to avoid the first few minutes before and after news

As for usage. I Wait for the second set of matching bars (all 4) on the 1hr chart. This I do know is one of the rules of the system.

I only enter when there is a complete color change from one to another (see the image in the link) I labeled the one "not valid" because even though it was the second set of matching bars that day, it was really just a continuation of the previous days trend.

The next horizontal line where they all turn red is a valid short.

Those two valid trades would have been good for over two hundred pips depending on how you managed them. Its a pretty solid system.

It works very well with pairs that have a large daily range, or ones that trend well. I've studied it on all the Yen Pairs and the GBP/CHF. It will work on all pairs I'm sure if you take the time to study them. But these seem best for me.

Hope this helps

Reason: