Eurusd/gbpusd - page 481

fxvoilaaa:
Cool, looking forward to it.

Yes. No worries! I'll be releasing 4 models via Home | Rent a Signal within the next week or so.

firscall:
Does anyone know who or what "Doris Halin" is?

must be a myth...

long term view supports G/U downtrend contiuation

witsnpips:
must be a myth...

maybe important character

could any body tell me what are PH and PL? thank b4

megabizland:
could any body tell me what are PH and PL? thank b4

Good morning all,

PL = Predicted Low

PH = Predicted High

I'm holding a longer term GU short. If you didn't get aboard yesterday then the risk/return maybe a little too high.

I won't make any calls today because I'm simply holding but I'm currently coding many of my ideas that my calls are based on simply because I can't consistently make posts to this forum.

I have had literally 1000s of posts asking for indicator this or expert advisor that, so the easiest thing to do is to code the ideas that my calls are based on then release these models via RentASignal. Hopefully, I'll release these models in the next week or two.

firscall:
Hi buddy!

I have sent you sample 3 of 4. Check your PM.

Chat tomorrow.

YOU NEED TO LOOK AT THEM NOW!!!! BIG MOVE COMING!
firscall:
GBPUSD: I'm expecting the mother of all price crashes. If it occurs today it should happen between 12:30-13:30.
firscall:
Follow the clues and get paid in FULL!

And it isn't over yet!

M8, you have only one more sample left!

SERIOUSLY! If you're not making at least an average of $2000 a week from these calls then you need to take up another passtime. And if you don't have the time to follow the calls then you need to sign up to the signal service (via RentASignal) that I'll soon be launching.

Files:
tsd_6.jpg  46 kb

firscall:
Good morning all,

PL = Predicted Low

PH = Predicted High

Thanks firscall,

Now do you or anybody know how to know what is the opening position for the current day and what is the highest and lowest position for the current day?

can anybody make the indicator alone to be displayed on MT so we can see where is the market going from the opening position.

thank before

megabizland:
Thanks firscall,

Now do you or anybody know how to know what is the opening position for the current day and what is the highest and lowest position for the current day?

can anybody make the indicator alone to be displayed on MT so we can see where is the market going from the opening position.

thank before

I have these things but I can't make them available free of charge. I'm sure you understand that many years have been spent developing this expertise so it is only fitting that the effort is rewarded by those who benefit.

I'll be releasing the relevant model's signals via Home | Rent a Signal in the near future.

megabizland:

Lear more about support and resistance levels and pivot points.

There are tools how to calculated predictions for highest and lowest price for one instrument.

You can try these:

Forex Pivot Point Calculator

Forex Pivot Point Calculator | Forex Trading Tips

Reason: