Eurusd/gbpusd - page 483

firscall:
I have check it. Your mailbox is full.

I'm trying to help but it is difficult. If your team can't read price action or can not weigh-up probabilities then it will be difficult for them to benefit from my levels.

If they want me to tell them exactly WHEN to buy and sell then this would be difficult and not a good use of my time.

i will installon friday msn. ill read again your post . they try to test it not goog results i will try to go your way , sorr im watching now rial -madrird see you larer

firscall:
I have check it. Your mailbox is full.

I'm trying to help but it is difficult. If your team can't read price action or can not weigh-up probabilities then it will be difficult for them to benefit from my levels.

If they want me to tell them exactly WHEN to buy and sell then this would be difficult and not a good use of my time.

m8!

so now i have to short -3434 77%probillty untill next week . you can pm me

avi1:
m8! so now i have to short -3434 77%probillty untill next week . you can pm me

m8 good morning

but the predict range week can be less than 302 pips, the probabilityis around 70%

avi1:
m8 good morning but the predict range week can be less than 302 pips, the probabilityis around 70%

Good morning,

Yes the range can be less than 302 pips. At the end of the day you will still have to make the decision whether you want to go short or long at a predicted level.

firscall:
Good morning, Yes the range can be less than 302 pips. At the end of the day you will still have to make the decision whether you want to go short or long at a predicted level.

i will install msn and we try next week (last one)to trade like your idea, if we will have good results there is a place to tallk about futuer

avi1:
i will install msn and we try next week (last one)to trade like your idea, if we will have good results there is a place to tallk about futuer

as i see eu next 2-m range 3400-3700

avi1:

Avi,

Just forget about it because this is a waste of my time. If you can't read a chart, candlesticks and understand basic price action then my PL/PH will be of no use to you and then I'll have to instruct you in the basics of technical analysis and I really don't have time for that.

It is better if you just wait for the release of my system and then subscribe to autotrade it.

Maybe I will start a blog or something and post some of my calls there. I am undecided.

firscall:
Avi,

Just forget about it because this is a waste of my time. If you can't read a chart, candlesticks and understand basic price action then my PL/PH will be of no use to you and then I'll have to instruct you in the basics of technical analysis and I really don't have time for that.

It is better if you just wait for the release of my system and then subscribe to autotrade it.

Maybe I will start a blog or something and post some of my calls there. I am undecided.

m8! it was your idia to show stop in&stop out to the team. ph, pl weekly sample one more week left.

avi1:
m8! it was your idia to show stop in&stop out to the team. ph, pl weekly sample one more week left.

Only because you told me that they were experienced traders and all that they required were the levels. Now you want SL, PT, if the price breaches the PH or PL were will the price stop etc etc. M8, this is more hassle than it is worth so just forget it. You're wasting my time.

I'll give you the levels for one more week BUT I'm not answering questions about stops and profit target etc etc. A trader with basic experience should be able to work this out easily.

firscall:
Only because you told me that they were experienced traders and all that they required were the levels. Now you want SL, PT, if the price breaches the PH or PL were will the price stop etc etc. M8, this is more hassle than it is worth so just forget it. You're wasting my time. I'll give you the levels for one more week BUT I'm not answering questions about stops and profit target etc etc. A trader with basic experience should be able to work this out easily.

if i post you levels will you not ask?if we have tite rules we can trade like robots

Reason: