Eurusd/gbpusd - page 486

firscall:
You have already drank the last drop of goodwill.

i pm you im not your anemy

firscall:
Getting ready to go short with SL at 3788. I've gone short.

Before the event as usual.

Files:
tsd.jpg  60 kb

firscall:

now we are back on forex ok. now i understend how you take tp,what % cents up or cents down. but the 1cent above h week s i dont got. your chart you post i know thx

firscall:

i pm you i recive your post when price was around 3770

firscall:
Anyway, back to the trading. I expect price failure around 3804 but since the up move was strong I'll need a combination of weak candlesticks (on the 15m) and reversal chart pattern (such as a double top on the 5m) before pulling the short trigger.

I'm taking my profits at 3722. If the price continue down passed 3706 then I'll think about rentering on the short side. If the price behaves appropriately 3720 I'll open a long.

I'm still short but moved stop to break-eve. I won't be reentering long at 3720 but holding until the close. If the price can close below 3726 then I'll hold the short over the weekend in anticipation of a Gap lower on Sunday.

E/u shall do the magic again

welcome me to receive the upward gap on E/U and a successive move to 1.3925 on monday.

you can not trade forex successively with any indicator other than price action analysis.

thanks to retail sales that salvage USD today all the-same the push is still on. any short position i advise u quit now.

NB this is my first post ever on this site.

megabizland:
Thanks firscall,

Now do you or anybody know how to know what is the opening position for the current day and what is the highest and lowest position for the current day?

can anybody make the indicator alone to be displayed on MT so we can see where is the market going from the opening position.

thank before
browntrader:
Lear more about support and resistance levels and pivot points.

There are tools how to calculated predictions for highest and lowest price for one instrument.

You can try these:

Forex Pivot Point Calculator

Forex Pivot Point Calculator | Forex Trading Tips

Sorry I think you get me wrong brother, Iam not looking for prediction, but i want to know the current opening position for the current day, which has already happened, not prediction and also what is the temporary highest and lowest position on that current day...

Please if you could help me or anybody in this forum...

megabizland:
Thanks firscall,

Now do you or anybody know how to know what is the opening position for the current day and what is the highest and lowest position for the current day?

can anybody make the indicator alone to be displayed on MT so we can see where is the market going from the opening position.

thank before
firscall:
I have these things but I can't make them available free of charge. I'm sure you understand that many years have been spent developing this expertise so it is only fitting that the effort is rewarded by those who benefit. I'll be releasing the relevant model's signals via Home | Rent a Signal in the near future.

Thanks firscall

Sorry I think you get me wrong brother, Iam not looking for prediction, or signal ... but i want to know the current opening position for the current day, which has already happened, not prediction and also what is the temporary highest and lowest position on that current day...

means that it could change base on the history....

japfx:
welcome me to receive the upward gap on E/U and a successive move to 1.3925 on monday.

you can not trade forex successively with any indicator other than price action analysis.

thanks to retail sales that salvage USD today all the-same the push is still on. any short position i advise u quit now.

NB this is my first post ever on this site.

Welcome m8! Seems that your first call wasn't so hot in that there wasn't an up Gap but there is still time to see if the price can reach 3925.

megabizland:
Thanks firscall

Sorry I think you get me wrong brother, Iam not looking for prediction, or signal ... but i want to know the current opening position for the current day, which has already happened, not prediction and also what is the temporary highest and lowest position on that current day...

means that it could change base on the history....

You can get that info from metatrader.