Eurusd/gbpusd - page 484

avi1:
if i post you levels will you not ask?if we have tite rules we can trade like robots

If I asked a new trader the following:

On Friday last week a bar of chocolate cost 15 cents. On Monday last week the price was 5 cents which was the lowest the price reached. Last Friday the price reached 20 cents (which was the highest price last week) then fell to 15 cents were it stayed.

I say to the new trader

@ "This week the highest price is likely to be 22 cents."

@ " This week's High will exceed last week's High of 20 cents with 77% certainty."

@ "This week's lowest price is likely to be 4 cents."

@ " This week's low will be lower than last week's low of 5 cents with 82% certainty."

Anyway, on Monday the price opens at 21 then quickly goes to 23 then falls back to 21.5. Given the probabilities, what is the most rational choice to make? A 13 year old child with a basic grasp of math could probably tell you that holding a long at this level wouldn't be wise. The new trader could most certainly tell you that the best chance of profit is being short.

Once you have got the direction of the move for the week with a high probability everthing else should be straight -forward. It is just a question of deciding where you want to take profits and when you will move the stop to break even etc. And this is without using technical analysis; if you know how to use technical analysis then the profits are virtually guaranteed.

I gave you the high of this week -/+20 and even SHOUTED at you that a big price crash was coming and after that I'm here still having to explain to you how to make money from this. last week I did exactly the same thing! The evidence is right here on this thread (all before the event). This is why you're wasting my time. If you or your team can not grasp basic probabilities then I can't work with you and - remember - you might think you're doing me a favour but you're not; I'm doing you the favour.

firscall:

On Friday last week a bar of chocolate cost 15 cents. On Monday last week the price was 5 cents which was the lowest the price reached. Last Friday the price reached to 20 cents (which was the highest price last week) then fell to 15 cents were it stayed.

I say to the new trader

@ " This week's High will exceed last week's High of 20 cents with 77% certainty."

@ " This week's low will be lower than last week's low of 5 cents with 82% certainty."

Anyway, on Monday the price opens at 21 then quickly goes to 23 then falls back to 21.5. Given the probabilities, what is the most rational choice to make? A 13 year old child with a basic grasp of math could probably tell you that holding a long at this level wouldn't be wise. The new trader could most certainly tell you that the best chance of profit is being short.

Once you have got the direction of the move for the week with a high probability everthing else should be straight -forward. It is just a question of deciding where you want to take profits and when you will move the stop to break even etc. And this is without using technical analysis; if you know how to use technical analysis then the profits are virtually guaranteed.

I gave you the high of this week -/+20 and even SHOUTED at you that a big price crash was coming and after that I'm here still having to explain to you how to make money from this. This is why you're wasting my time. If you or your team can not grasp basic probabilities then I can't work with you and - remember - you might think you're doing me a favour but you're not; I'm doing you the favour.

sorry not asking about you wrote. the main problem long term trade is the question deciding where to take tp, sl(be, no problem its the easy way)

avi1:
sorry not asking about you wrote. the main problem long term trade is the question deciding where to take tp, sl(be, no problem its the easy way)

Well just calculate the average of PH & PL then take profits there; I have already told you before that the price reaches that point 90% of the time or close half the position when the price reaches this point then move the SL to lock in some profits. The choices are endless.

But the reason why I'm a little frustrated is because you have seen my levels at work probably more than anyone except me. You know that they work but yet you're asking me basic questions. I can't decide for you where profits should be taken or where you should set your initial stop-loss. You have to decide that using your trading experience.

firscall:

On Friday last week a bar of chocolate cost 15 cents. On Monday last week the price was 5 cents which was the lowest the price reached. Last Friday the price reached 20 cents (which was the highest price last week) then fell to 15 cents were it stayed.

I say to the new trader

I gave you the high of this week -/+20 and even SHOUTED at you that a big price crash was coming and after that I'm here still having to explain to you how to make money from this. last week I did exactly the same thing! The evidence is right here on this thread (all before the event). This is why you're wasting my time. If you or your team can not grasp basic probabilities then I can't work with you and - remember - you might think you're doing me a favour but you're not; I'm doing you the favour.

the 4 cent this week didnt hit so i have to trade only 1 way or pl, or ph. what is the possebility to enter a buy like 4 cents +20+70

avi1:
the 4 cent this week didnt hit so i have to trade only 1 way or pl, or ph. what is the possebility to enter a buy like 4 cents +20+70

It doesn't matter if it hit the PL or not. The point is that the price went close to or crossed the PH and then the price crashed and went in the direction of the PL basically moving 172 pips down in the case of the EU and 300 pips in the case of the GU. And this occurs more often than not as you well know.

firscall:
Well just calculate the average of PH & PL then take profits there; I have already told you before that the price reaches that point 90% of the time or close half the position when the price reaches this point then move the SL to lock in some profits. The choices are endless. But the reason why I'm a little frustrated is because you have seen my levels at work probably more than anyone except me. You know that they work but yet you're asking me basic questions. I can't decide for you where profits should be taken or where you should set your initial stop-loss. You have to decide that using your trading experience.

thx , are you angry at me? i investe a lot of time with them. they have there way to trade i have mine , and know they like to catch 70-80% of the week range up &down. when i have to trade and explain &give answears its hard but i like to take my chane

avi1:
thx , are you angry at me? i investe a lot of time with them. they have there way to trade i have mine , and know they like to catch 70-80% of the week range up &down. when i have to trade and explain &give answears its hard but i like to take my chane

I'm a little frustrated with you that's for sure. You don't come across as an experienced trader.

firscall:
I'm a little frustrated with you that's for sure. You don't come across as an experienced trader.

i pm you m8

avi1:
i pm you m8

Yep...got it and replied.

firscall:
Yep...got it and replied.

sorry m8 i clean my pm and send you ,if you like to kill me what can i do? i investe my time(spend?)to trade to build new system and visit the group. and if you watch week no. 3647,3707 was abuy, if you follow gu week no.you see that week no. are returun.and to be fair your break no. 3657, 3592 are acting as a buy

Reason: