Eurusd/gbpusd - page 477

avi1:
and 3646 ,3586 week no. are bad no.??

I created a model to produce the numbers but I don't trade them.

firscall:

I still expect the GU to surge upwards by the end of play today but, due to the news, the price could quite easily fall by 100 pips before surging upwards. So be careful!

It is like I have a crystal ball!!!!

Or did I write too soon...

Avi,

I'll attempt to back-test the Turning or Breakout Points at some point over the next week or two. DO YOU have any back test statistics for your numbers? Even basic ones such as % wins etc?

Where the hell is that upward surge??? We need more juice on the upside!!!!!!

Files:
tsd.jpg  61 kb

Okay. It looks as though the upsurge has started to happen but as yet the price of the GU is about 100 pips lower than my earlier analysis indicated.

The chart depicts the drop in the price shortly before and after the news announcement (as warned earlier) before the price reversed upwards.

At this point, since we are late into the Friday trading session, it is hard to see how the GU price can honour my analysis but so far so good!

Files:
tsd_1.jpg  71 kb

Okay! Things are starting to look a little bit more respectable. For a minute there I thought I may have screwed up my analysis but the price action is the final judge and jury and it has ruled - completely and categorically - in my favour.

M8, have a good weekend and with the family. I'm through for this week!!!

Files:
tsd_2.jpg  68 kb

firscall:
Okay. It looks as though the upsurge has started to happen but as yet the price of the GU is about 100 pips lower than my earlier analysis indicated.

The chart depicts the drop in the price shortly before and after the news announcement (as warned earlier) before the price reversed upwards.

At this point, since we are late into the Friday trading session, it is hard to see how the GU price can honour my analysis but so far so good!

8m.

your last predict gu isnt good , -but excellent 12 point !!!!!!!!

avi1:
8m. your last predict gu isnt good , -but excellent 12 point !!!!!!!!

m8! wish you anice weekend with family see you on sunday!!!!

avi1:
m8! wish you anice weekend with family see you on sunday!!!!

Hi buddy!

I have sent you sample 3 of 4. Check your PM.

Chat tomorrow.

YOU NEED TO LOOK AT THEM NOW!!!! BIG MOVE COMING!

firscall:
Hi buddy!

I have sent you sample 3 of 4. Check your PM.

Chat tomorrow.

YOU NEED TO LOOK AT THEM NOW!!!! BIG MOVE COMING!

n8!

good morning ,thx week no. eu -3707, 3647 gu-5137, 5197

avi1:
n8! good morning ,thx week no. eu -3707, 3647 gu-5137, 5197

week no. gu 5137 was buy -5190 tp 53p

Reason: