Breakout EA

Hello Traders and Programmers,

First, I'll try to explain the breakout that i'm manually testing on major crosses.

-It opens 2 long & 2 short pending orders, based on the range, only at a certain hour (ig:after London Opening).

-Range: High-Low of a certain previous day hour to the next day morning hour((ie: range 18-6,30 gmt)

-It has a progressive TP points (ie: 15, 60)

-You can set it to place orders a certain number of pips away from the high & low.

-It will automatically move your SL to break even after the first TP has been hit

-You can tell it to cancel un-executed trades after a certain hour.

- Trading time, I mean the possibility to make the EA work only at certain time of the day(ie: 8-17GMT)

Programmers, please make EA for this simple breakout!

Fedex90:
Hello Traders and Programmers,

First, I'll try to explain the breakout that i'm manually testing on major crosses.

-It opens 2 long & 2 short pending orders, based on the range, only at a certain hour (ig:after London Opening).

-Range: High-Low of a certain previous day hour to the next day morning hour((ie: range 18-6,30 gmt)

-It has a progressive TP points (ie: 15, 60)

-You can set it to place orders a certain number of pips away from the high & low.

-It will automatically move your SL to break even after the first TP has been hit

-You can tell it to cancel un-executed trades after a certain hour.

- Trading time, I mean the possibility to make the EA work only at certain time of the day(ie: 8-17GMT)

Programmers, please make EA for this simple breakout!

That is looking to me "very simple" breakout EA!!??

Wake up porgrammers and traders, are you still sleeping?

Fedex90 is so hurry!

Bongo:
That is looking to me "very simple" breakout EA!!??

Wake up porgrammers and traders, are you still sleeping?

Fedex90 is so hurry!

Yes it's simple, but promises are very good!!

Fedex90:
Yes it's simple, but promises are very good!!

If it is simple why you are not programing yourself?

Promises, promises... from newbies...

They take few hours of works.

What you thing somebody will work for FREE???

Bongo:

Have you heard of volunteering?

There are ppl who help free. But its not necessary you do the same. If you speak in that tone ppl may not..appreciate it. U on. As if you don't on any 1 who coded somethin for free through out the 5year you have been on the form.

panther99:
Have you heard of volunteering? There are ppl who help free. But its not necessary you do the same. If you speak in that tone ppl may not..appreciate it. U on. As if you don't on any 1 who coded somethin for free through out the 5year you have been on the form.

I was volunteer for over 5 years,

now is your turn.

Fedex90 & Panter99,

If you go to Search in this forum,

you can find few breakout EA's.

I don't know if conditions are the same

what Fedex90 is looking at.

Bongo:
If it is simple why you are not programing yourself?

Promises, promises... from newbies...

They take few hours of works.

First, I'm not a programmer.

A few hours of work? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Ive been trading this strategy for 3 months and results are really good.

Just wanted to know if someone could create EA for this breakout,'cause all the EA i've tryed weren't good for this type of breakout.

Saluti

Fedex90:
First, I'm not a programmer.

A few hours of work? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Ive been trading this strategy for 3 months and results are really good.

Just wanted to know if someone could create EA for this breakout,'cause all the EA i've tryed weren't good for this type of breakout.

Saluti

Why u are asking for help, u are trading this strategy for 3 months,

create EA for your self!!!

IF you are not programmer, go to school,

I payed over $20,000 on my education on McGill University in Canada .

FA.

Bongo

hi

hi there Fedex90 ! I trade manually something like that too. I'd love to have a chat on this subject for I noticed multiple pairs this is happening on.

I told a friend of mine who happens to be good with programming to make an EA somewhat similar to yours.

please be more specific - you can email me - as I shall be upon entry rules for I notice the optimum time to enter is not always London open ... it changes a bit with different currencies.

Bongo ... give the guy a break ... if you don't want to help ... just move on to another topic/subject/thread. On the other hand ... should you know something about this subject I would personally love to hear your opinion.

Al

was wondering when we were going to get a breakout thread!

finally!

im checking out RR's generic ea - will let you know if its any good..

Reason: